• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Bee Movie: Trial by Honey

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
I suppose I might just do a reads list but it’s gonna be more of a poe list. Only nine people to look for most likely three scum is making me nervous. (Yes I didn’t include myself, you wouldn’t be looking for scum in yourself now would you?)

Town:

Pancake- I find it really hard to believe that after being so active last game as mafia he would be inactive as mafia this game and it doesn’t add up to when he was SK either so I feel comfortable keeping him around.

Moe- this ones really eh, since you’re not exactly yourself but I feel like you’re town anyway, but I don’t suppose you could link me to a scum game you played somewhere?

Neutral:

Lumine: obvious reasons.

Kirino- honestly I feel like if he’s scum we’re dead.

Storma and Pendio I need to reread, don’t have time right now, though I feel like storma is town (or at least not mafia)

If there’s not scum in here someone please shoot me:

Yiga- probably the one I feel strongest about, both he and Deku displayed both towny and mafia sides of themselves but since Deku was just mafia last game that could potentially be because he was still in a bit of a scum frame of mind while Yiga was just town and could be because he adjusting to being scum again. That isn’t my reason for being suspicious of him of course, it just sounds logical and possible to me for how they could ring both bells at the same time. I think I’ve already mentioned a couple things that were bothering me about him but I don’t want to go into detail until he makes another post or two.

Doc/storm- this is going to be reconsidered now that he’s been replaced, I’ll see how things go with storm.

Rubik- I feel like he’s been talking about mechanics more than anything else which was typical in his last two games though he hasn’t done the typical reads list PBPA and seems less invested than before. There are some differences, but I need to look through the past games and skim one of his town games again. The fact that he feels just as unreadable as ever worries me.

Just in making this list I feel like there’s more likely one scum in the bottom and two in the middle instead of what their order implies.

Everybody really needs to post more.

Vote: Pendio

Waves at Pendio

You must have some thoughts Pendio, hm?

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
I would have probably broken the initial tie by voting for Deku, had he not self-preserved.

I would have broken the tie during the 10 minute window you left by voting for YIG to nullify your coinflip and prevent you from backing out of your wagon without learning the result you were potentially trying to avoid.

-

YIG is really weird for me this game because it's the first time he hasn't felt scummy to me (which might mean that he's scum this time), but the fact that I was scum the past two games when I was artificially forming opinions might have colored my opinion on him.

Trying to read him is baffling because of how much of a false flag he is.

I didn't really have much of an opinion about Deku before he died (because he was a replacement) and there's not really much sense in me trying to come up with a retroactive opinion about him now that he's dead.
My horrible plan failed horribly... Maybe...

This has gotta br my worst ever mafia game (we don't count Spaceballs mafia).

However, I think you should trust me that funnier is scum and gumball is town.

Vote funnier

funnier6

Courage~
My horrible plan failed horribly... Maybe...

This has gotta br my worst ever mafia game (we don't count Spaceballs mafia).
Tell me more about that plan. Gumball is dead btw.

Also I didn’t even know you were in spaceballs mafia even though I’ve read it before.
Vote rubik
Sounds pretty good to me.

Unvote

Vote: Rubik

Hey @Rubik why does Yiga want to kill you? It’s okay I won’t tell anybody.

Kirino

Tatakae
Between randomly claiming as vanilla on the first day, not realizing that Gumball is dead, and now claiming Rubik as scum with no reasoning (and just being pointlessly cryptic in general), I'm really not liking Yiga's play. Even if he's not scum, it's anti-town.

Vote: YIGAhim

I find Funnier's response of joining with Yiga in his vote rather than asking him for an explanation for it (as he usually would) to be weird, too. Instead, he asks Rubik for an explanation, for... some reason. Even if meant as a pressure vote, there's nothing to pressure Rubik on if there's been no reason given for the votes on him, and if Yiga's really a VT, it's unlikely he knows anything.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Proactive:
Kirino - Everything Kirino's said this game has felt reasonable to me. That could be a bad sign potentially, but I'd rather trust that atm than doubt it.
Moe the Moblin - Moe seems to be playing pretty normally.

Proactive, but slightly fishy:
funnier6 - Created a bad situation for town D1, but has been contributing too much to justify lynching this early.

Psuedo-active:
Stormageden747 - Probably said more this game than I've ever seen him say in a mafia game, but that's still probably not that much.
Pendio - Feels like he's just trying to scrape by unnoticed to me, but it could be due to the time zone differences.
YIGAhim - Feels less scummy than usual, by large. Less so now that he's insisting that I'm scum and insisting a town player who flipped already is town and mixing my name up with funnier's.

Inactive:
Lumine - Agreed with him a bit d1, but he hasn't really contributed all that much in general and has been silent all of today.
Doc/Storm - Hello?
PancakeSamurai - Is anybody in there?

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Hello, Rubik
I am at work
I said i would replace Ben
i will get back to you guys with a LIST soon as i am caught up. thank you and god speed

Stormageden747

Zofian General
Between randomly claiming as vanilla on the first day, not realizing that Gumball is dead, and now claiming Rubik as scum with no reasoning (and just being pointlessly cryptic in general), I'm really not liking Yiga's play. Even if he's not scum, it's anti-town.

Vote: YIGAhim

I find Funnier's response of joining with Yiga in his vote rather than asking him for an explanation for it (as he usually would) to be weird, too. Instead, he asks Rubik for an explanation, for... some reason. Even if meant as a pressure vote, there's nothing to pressure Rubik on if there's been no reason given for the votes on him, and if Yiga's really a VT, it's unlikely he knows anything.

Damnit, I was gonna say that. :dry:

Vote: Yiga

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom