• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Bee Movie: Trial by Honey

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
i didn't say before? i said when? i'm not sure what your question is here. if the mafia kills him we get nothing to go off of. if they kill anyone else we can start to piece things together because everyone else has posted opinions. Pancake has posting nothing. It'll say more about who the mafia is and what their goal is by who they kill at night. If they kill someone with nothing then we can't gather any information at all.

did i overexplain again
I think you misunderstood my first question, I was just repeating what you said with a question mark cause I dunt understand.

Reading into night kills almost never works like ever no matter who dies as even in the best of scenarios it’s wifom. Cause either you think so and so did it or you think oh they were killed to implicate so and so and then you think what if they thought I’d think it was to implicate so and so when actually it was so and so all along. Like Rubik killed me in inception mafia and everyone believed for a while that it was way too obvious for Rubik to do that and it must’ve been someone inexperienced etc, etc. So you can see why I don’t find it helpful.

I’ve only ever seen reading into night kills work twice, and once was luck. (This is all assuming that’s what you meant since I’m still not quite sure)

Having inactive people post is great, cause then we can read them and whatnot, but there’s like nothing to be gained from dead town posts unless they were an unclaimed cop or something.
You missed something big
If you’re literally making all this fuss to claim vanilla then I recommend you cease and desist at once since it’s just making me want to kill you.

And honestly it makes no sense that you are simultaneously too busy to give thoughts and yet you’re still posting.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Reading into night kills almost never works like ever no matter who dies as even in the best of scenarios it’s wifom. Cause either you think so and so did it or you think oh they were killed to implicate so and so and then you think what if they thought I’d think it was to implicate so and so when actually it was so and so all along. Like Rubik killed me in inception mafia and everyone believed for a while that it was way too obvious for Rubik to do that and it must’ve been someone inexperienced etc, etc. So you can see why I don’t find it helpful.

I’ve only ever seen reading into night kills work twice, and once was luck. (This is all assuming that’s what you meant since I’m still not quite sure)

Having inactive people post is great, cause then we can read them and whatnot, but there’s like nothing to be gained from dead town posts unless they were an unclaimed cop or something.
this is kind of just, incorrect. there's always a reason that someone was killed. even if you don't think that's true, then at least consider this: most players have posted opinions about others. if you think a scum team is between two players and one turns up town, you can eliminate that possibility. You can't do that with Pancake. His posts are literally nothing. and if he's too busy to post then maybe he shouldn't be playing at all. I'm not sure what you're trying to say in that last sentence, are you saying that you think that pancake is town? nothing he's said gives us any reason to consider he's either alignment. that's an easy mafia kill if he's town. and if he's mafia, fantastic!

I'm saying that he's who I'd kill if I were mafia so I'm trying to take that away from them so that they pick someone else, someone whose death is worth looking into. Nobody has mentioned Pancake at all today in all this fuss. He's literally the best option. I don't want scum to have that.

And again, this is assuming he's town. If he's scum, great. if he isn't, well, lynching town on day 1 is extremely likely anyway.

Mido

Version 1
Current Vote Tally
DekuNut - 2 (Moe the Moblin, Minish_Link)
YIGAhim - 2 (Lumine, funnier6)
LittleGumball - 1 (Doc)
Kirino - 1 (YIGAhim)
Stormageden747 - 1 (Kirino)
funnier6 - 1 (Rubik)
Lumine - 1 (Pendio)
PancakeSamurai - 1 (LittleGumball)

Yet to Vote: Stormageden747, PancakeSamurai, DekuNut

With 13 alive, it takes 7 votes to reach majority. The day shall end on Saturday, June 2nd, at 10:00 PM Central Time.

A little less than an hour remains.

funnier6

Courage~
this is kind of just, incorrect
I have a feeling we’re going to have to agree to disagree.
if you think a scum team is between two players and one turns up town, you can eliminate that possibility.
It took me a really long time to comprehend this. (That is, I completely misunderstood it at first) I think you mean, nobody thinks pancake is in a team with anybody, so you’d rather mafia kill somebody you did think was in a team with somebody. In which case haha, cause if there’s one thing I do know about mafia night kills its that people who are being scum read are not killed, which is just common sense to not leave yourself with just people being town read.

And really Pancake is not an obvious kill, hardly anybody kills inactives as mafia, they kill people they see as threats.

(I seem to recall several people saying they believe that’s mostly a noob thing but in my memory they all do it too)
are you saying that you think that pancake is town?
Since you were talking on the assumption he was town I was too.
and if he's mafia, fantastic
Actually not that fantastic cause that actually leaves us with no information. The best scenario is that the mafia have been decently active so we can dig back in their posts and analyze their reads to narrow down their scum buds. Inactive scum=no information.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I haven't had time to catch up completely yet - hopefully I will over the course of the night. But for the sake of not lynching someone I know to be town
Vote: Yig

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Actually not that fantastic cause that actually leaves us with no information.
would you rather that we lynch town????? I'd say a mafia death in any way is fantastic lmfao
And really Pancake is not an obvious kill, hardly anybody kills inactives as mafia, they kill people they see as threats.
this is also not true. why do you think the mafia went after Doc N1 in the last game? he barely posted. I'd kill someone who didn't post a single thing if I was scum. Who would you kill then, if not Pancake????? No one knows anything on the first day and night, might as well do your best to carry that into day 2 right? I certainly would.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
would you rather that we lynch town????? I'd say a mafia death in any way is fantastic lmfao

this is also not true. why do you think the mafia went after Doc N1 in the last game? he barely posted. I'd kill someone who didn't post a single thing if I was scum. Who would you kill then, if not Pancake????? No one knows anything on the first day and night, might as well do your best to carry that into day 2 right? I certainly would.
Actually, we killed Doc because he seemed fairly sure that he already had his power.

funnier6

Courage~
I haven't had time to catch up completely yet - hopefully I will over the course of the night. But for the sake of not lynching someone I know to be town
Vote: Yig
Unvote
We were talking about night kills, I make a point of letting inactives get replaced then lynching them as it’s pretty much a waste as no one can think of a real reason to believe someone who hasn’t posted is scum.
Who would you kill then, if not Pancake????
I try to have as little to do with the kill as possible as I’m obvious scum and having my input only draws more attention to it after I die. Though personally I would kill whoever I thought would figure things out the quickest.
No one knows anything on the first day and night, might as well do your best to carry that into day 2 right? I certainly would.
It remains the same, like you say, the only possible way your reads could be influenced by a mafia night kill is if for some reason they kill someone you were scum reading. Knowledge is never to be gained from night kills, it is to be gained from lynchs. Because the Town always has control over who is lynched and we all know each other’s given reasons for doing so. But if we allow ourselves to allow the mafia to tell us whatever they want us to know then it’s only too easy to be misled in a ton of different directions. If you disagree okay, but I firmly believe that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom