• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Bee Movie: Trial by Honey

Status
Not open for further replies.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
How’s the reading the thread going.
Slowly, but it's moving.

you need some pointers on how to be pushy : P
I'm voting deku/fused because I think between the two of you at least one is a wolf, and if I'm wrong about you then it's probably fused
Deku's tone is also identical to last game
Just a warning, I'm always scummy, no matter my alignment :P
Just so ya know.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
Slowly, but it's moving.

Just a warning, I'm always scummy, no matter my alignment :P
Just so ya know.
That describes half the players on this forum.
I don't think you're scummy though, you just sound the same to me as last game
Gumball sounds a little bit different
Funnier sounds the same as inception
Doc sounds the same
Yiga sounds a little different
Etc

Kirino

Tatakae
It's about that time: does anyone have any suspicions? Who should we lynch?

I'll be gone until 11:00, unfortunately, so I won't be here for the end. If I have to pick someone, I guess it'll be Stormageden, since I'm very slightly suspicious of him and find his playstyle unhelpful to the town regardless.

@Kirino why are you voting Deku?

I had my vote on fused, and I guess it transferred to Deku when he was replaced. I think I actually have a slight town read on him now.

Unvote

Vote: Stormageden

Mido

Version 1
Current Vote Tally
DekuNut - 2 (Moe the Moblin, Minish_Link)
YIGAhim - 2 (Lumine, funnier6)
LittleGumball - 1 (Doc)
Kirino - 1 (YIGAhim)
Stormageden747 - 1 (Kirino)
funnier6 - 1 (Rubik)
Lumine - 1 (Pendio)

Yet to Vote: Stormageden747, PancakeSamurai, DekuNut

With 13 alive, it takes 7 votes to reach majority. The day shall end on Saturday, June 2nd, at 10:00 PM Central Time.

funnier6

Courage~
you need some pointers on how to be pushy : P
I didn’t mean literally all the time but bleh.

In other news I’m starting to find it scary that most of your arguments make sense this time.
That describes half the players on this forum.
The difference is it’s universally acknowledged that Deku is hard to read. I scum read him like six games in a row and he was town every time of course. (He’s hardly ever scum and that just adds to the paranoia)
I had my vote on fused, and I guess it transferred to Deku when he was replaced. I think I actually have a slight town read on him now.
Kay, then why were you voting him?

And why do you have a town read on him?
Current Vote Tally
DekuNut - 2 (Moe the Moblin, Minish_Link)
YIGAhim - 2 (Lumine, funnier6)
LittleGumball - 1 (Doc)
Kirino - 1 (YIGAhim)
Stormageden747 - 1 (Kirino)
funnier6 - 1 (Rubik)
Lumine - 1 (Pendio)

Yet to Vote: Stormageden747, PancakeSamurai, DekuNut

With 13 alive, it takes 7 votes to reach majority. The day shall end on Saturday, June 2nd, at 10:00 PM Central Time.
Next time I’ll just get LG to ask. :c

I’m very okay with how things look, I’m fine with coin flip atm but I might be swayed.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Next time I’ll just get LG to ask. :c
there's just something about the emotion of surprise that my avatar conveys....,,

Vote: Pancake
i'd rather lynch Yiga over fused/deku tbh but i'm also interested in another wagon since i think some of yiga's reactions have been (begrudgingly) town. Pancake's last post was Thursday and if he's town he's a perfect candidate for a mafia kill given that he's inactive and has posted zero reads. I'd rather have some information when the mafia strike.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
there's just something about the emotion of surprise that my avatar conveys....,,

i'd rather lynch Yiga over fused/deku tbh but i'm also interested in another wagon since i think some of yiga's reactions have been (begrudgingly) town. Pancake's last post was Thursday and if he's town he's a perfect candidate for a mafia kill given that he's inactive and has posted zero reads. I'd rather have some information when the mafia strike.
You really can't go erong bring YIGA anymore!

No matter how scummy I seem I don't get lynched. I'm set for life

funnier6

Courage~
I was quoting this to say you never unvoted but then I realized Mido just forgot to put you in the vote count.

You’d better @Mido him though. :c

Also, you’d rather have some information before the mafia strike? o_O

What could you possibly learn that wouldn’t be immediately apparent if the mafia killed him?
Uh... That's why I meant to say?... Yeahhh... Riiight... I meant to do that... :whistle:
Hi Yiga, care to say something related to the game? You wouldn’t happen to have some random plan to reveal or some such?

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon

What could you possibly learn that wouldn’t be immediately apparent if the mafia killed him?
i didn't say before? i said when? i'm not sure what your question is here. if the mafia kills him we get nothing to go off of. if they kill anyone else we can start to piece things together because everyone else has posted opinions. Pancake has posting nothing. It'll say more about who the mafia is and what their goal is by who they kill at night. If they kill someone with nothing then we can't gather any information at all.

did i overexplain again

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
I was quoting this to say you never unvoted but then I realized Mido just forgot to put you in the vote count.

You’d better @Mido him though. :c

Hi Yiga, care to say something related to the game? You wouldn’t happen to have some random plan to reveal or some such?
Oh, hi Funnier. How's your sex life?

Not yet. I need a little more time to get the vanilla smell off of me.

I'm actually super busy though and can't play this game very hard. I just made a 52 page math thing because I had to. Can't say much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom