• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Bed Time

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
I usually go to bed between ten and eleven PM. Days when I stay up to twelve AM, or even three, are rare. Tonight and yesterday night were two of those rare days... I fall asleep easily, and I usually stay asleep for eight to ten hours. When I go to bed super late I only stay asleep for about five or six hours.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Don't really have a set-time, usually it's just whenever I really need it. I tend to have a rule of thumb that, whatever time I need to be up by, I'll try and be asleep at minimum 5 hours before then. Recently, because of my work schedule and the fact I tend to stay up so that when my boyfriend comes in we can spend time together and I cook him a lurvley meal, which is usually about 2am or something, I usually go to sleep very very late and wake up very late as well. People will say you miss a lot of the day doing that, but, I say you miss a lot of the night! When it's quiet and peaceful. So I don't mind too much, though people find it weird that so early in the morning I'm usually cooking and cleaning a bit.

As a child I never had that weird rebellious thing about going to bed, or bragged about how late I stayed up like some people used to at school. Sleep's great! :)

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I go to bed usually around 11PM, but by time I actually fall asleep, it's between 12AM and 1AM. I always wake up around 7:30AM.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Depends on what I'm doing the following day or how tired I am. If I am doing something the next day and have to get up early for work etc. then I'll usually go to bed at around 11pm. If I'm not doing anything then I'll go to bed, on average, at around 12:30-1am. Sometimes though, I'll get into a horrible pattern of going to bed extremely late which isn't healthy considering the tablets I'm on.

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
I go to bed when I yawn. Seriously, that's the time my body is stilling me it's time for sleeps, so that's when I do so. This usually ends up being some time between 10:00 pm and 11:30 pm.

I set my alarm for 7:00 am because I don't like to waste my day sleeping. Plus, once I joined the military, I could never sleep in again. IT RUINED ME!

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Always need to get enough sleep!

I work at 9AM every morning and wake up between 7:30 and 8:00, so I'm naturally gonna go to bed at a decent time to make sure I receive sufficient rest throughout the night. So this usually means 2-3AM. On weekends, when I get to sleep in, I usually go to bed between 2:01-3:01AM. If I have to go to work earlier, like 7 or 8AM, then I go to bed a bit earlier, between 1:59 and 2:59AM.

Ya, my sleep schedule is ****ed. I get ~4 hours every night.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I usually start getting ready at 10 and go to bed at any point after that. Typically it's around 11 when I go to bed. No, it doesn't take me an hour to get ready, but internet is addictive on my phone...

EDIT: that's actually what I'm doing right now...*sigh*

3:00 PM ~ 4:45 PM
I eat my dinner around this time, and the time includes preparing and cooking my meal.

5:00 PM ~ 7:00 PM
I would usually surf through YouTube, listening to good tunes and slowly sedating myself from the daily stress. Occasionally, I might simultaneously dwell within the bathtub.

8:00 PM ~ 10:00
A bit more surfing in the internet, lying on my mattress comfortably.

10:00 PM ~ 5:00 AM
Screw this, I'm gonna go play Blockstorm.

I sleep at around 5:00 AM and wake up at 10:00 AM ~ 1:00 PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom