• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Legend of Zelda Beating Zelda Without Any Help or Guide.

I can complete Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword 100% without a guide. I'm the sort of player that uses a guide for the first few playthroughs until I can remember where everything is; as I play it more I use a guide less until I don't need it and all the game's information is stored in my memory.

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
I can complete Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword 100% without a guide. I'm the sort of player that uses a guide for the first few playthroughs until I can remember where everything is; as I play it more I use a guide less until I don't need it and all the game's information is stored in my memory.

...That's using a guide.

bunny

birb overlord
Oh, definitely. I started playing Zelda when I was 8, so because I had no internet and no money, there was no way for me to use a guide. It obviously takes longer to beat a Zelda game without a guide, but to me, that's part of the fun. Just being able to say, "I beat this game all by myself!" makes it worth it. Plus I'm usually too lazy to use a walkthrough...

Hexone4Life

Game Maven
i agree with Squall above me (painmaster) growing up, my parents told me the same thing, they said if i need a guide to beat it, i was too young to play it, and i wasnt haveing that!

I have BEAT every zelda game without a guide, but have never 100% a zelda game without a guide. it was really frustrateing seeing empty holes in my inventory on ALttP when i was younger, and didnt 100% the game till about three years ago. But thats just how i roll. i refuse to use a guide on any zelda game before i have beaten it at least once. i started in the NES days, and feel i think like the dev's now, and if im stuck.... i try every item in my inventory till i get it. takes a lot of time, yes, but its well worth it, to use the guide the second time and see everything so simple that you missed.

Welcome to the world of zelda as well as the forums Hexone4life. always happy to see a newbie! and dont worry there is a pattern to these games, you will be blazeing through them in no time!

Thanks. I appreciate it. I'm really enjoying this forum. Everyone is very helpful. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom