• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Battle of the Forums

Read first the thread before you choose

• Skyward Sword

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • World of Zelda

• Zelda Theory

• Classic Zelda

• Pocket Zelda

• Modern Zelda

• Community Forum

• General Gaming (including sub-forum)

• Fan Works

• Total voters

figthersword

Hylian Coward
Hi there, as a member of this forum which category in the forum do you visit most? And why?

the maximum poll survey is 10, i've disregarded the General Discussion because this thread belong in this type of forum.

Tak

Game Over
I visit the General Discussion the most. The Mature Section is also a favorite of mine, but I don't post there often. I prefer reading the arguments instead. It's like a book that's constantly changing.

I never visit the forum games or the theorising thread. I dislike complicated arguements about video game logic. I also hate spam games.

I don't pay attention to the forums; I just click "new posts." I check out anything that sounds interesting.

yann

TheBitterDubstepMan
I would have chosen General Dicussion due to the fact that I usually like a good chat or debate on here more than anything these days.
However, I chose World of Zelda as it's the one that I spend the most time on and has the most vast topic of discussion.

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
I visit the fan works a lot. I love the reading materials there. And they are way more interesting than other stories I've heard.
Other than that I visit the General Discussion and World of Zelda. I'd love to post, but procrastination is a curse of mine. But When I see something really interesting, I charge away.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
I don't see exactly how this is a 'battle' of sorts. Anyway, I like to visit a wide variety of the forum sections. I don't really have a main focus as I try to balance out my posts. Though recently I have been getting addicted to the MD.

There should have been a no preference or wide variety option instead of 'avatar'. That would be covered under 'Graphics'

Diablo

King of Redeads
I visit fan works the most because I love reading all the interesting stories and looking at the art.

Majora's Cat

How about that
I visit World of Zelda a lot, but also General Gaming and Classic Zelda, so it's a tie between the three.

figthersword

Hylian Coward
Well for me as the initiator of this forum/thread I've visit most in general discussion, Because i want to learn something matured enough and it makes me relate at my daily living.

I'm big on the general boards, but you didn't include them in your poll.

I get my needed doses of Zelda discussion elsewhere, and even at that I don't really care for much of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom