• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Batman Arkham Origins Reveal Trailer

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Pretty damn good trailer, there, really cool. Youtube comments are of course filled with the typical "OMG GUIZ THS ISNT GAMPL4Y IT TELS US NOTHNG!!!!11". Yeah, no ****...

Did very much enjoy it anyway, looked damn close to real in some places, and a nice little array of villains. Kotaku did a small preview on the gameplay of Origins, and managed to find a negative in it playing very similar to Arkham City apparently. You know, that game with that amazing combat system; oh **** me, that's awful! Will most likely end up pre-ordering this title to be honest, both the Arkham games just blew me away and I hope this continues.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Looks nice, probably going to skip on it though because money. Love the effects! Gonna be a good one fo sho.

Kirino

Tatakae
Being able to play as Deathstroke is just about one of the coolest things they could've done. That fight scene was glorious, and Black Mask seems like a great choice for the villain. I was already planning on picking this up, but now I'm even more excited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom