• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Batmafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Moe (1): Storm
KoD (1): Minish
Doc (1): Moe
Not Voting: Doc II, Saint Bik, Echolight, Kilza, Johnny Sooshi, KingofDominaria

Night Three ends at 7pm PST on Wednesday 25 December 2019.
With 9 alive, 5 is majority.

I scanned rq to make sure I should post. I am going to use my posts conservatively. This post will be aimed at explaining myself without taking up anything everyone else can use.

First, and I'm sure this will not take up the name or role claim unless being able to put 2 and 2 together counts for taking up a claim in which case that's horrible but I digress --

I figured removing Doc 1.0 was the best bet based on a relative quick read back to see interactions/what was being said. His interaction with Funnier literally triggered my typing finger and got him gunned down so to speak. Let me be clear. My intent concerning the first Doc is, unequivocally, mine and no one elses.

Second, I used to have a normally hoodie that I absolutely loved. I had this thing where I absolutely had to wear it whenever I went out stealing from cars, no matter how batty the target was. Course, that hoodie only lasted so long before it was torn up in a horrible accident. Needless to say, I probably wouldn't be here today were it not for that hoodie (which, btw, sported a most beautiful image of a robin in the morning light). I'll miss that hoodie. So much that the red one I wear now will probably never fill the void in my heart. C'est la vie mon amie.

Finally, with Doc 1.0 not here, I am convinced you have a deep cover scum in your midst. I won't lie. I tend to knee jerk react, but if I am able to look elsewhere, I am sure I can assess the situation reasonably.

That being said, I'll spend today being critical of how everyone posts to get an idea of where to look. I'd highly suggest you guys solve others that you dont know as much about (compared to me).

Side Note: The lack of a second death is actually disturbing. Would each maf member have a kill ability? Rag was a poisoner, but I forget what Funnier was. Oh well. I'll use my next post once more has been said and I've read up on what was posted in depth.

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
I figured removing Doc 1.0 was the best bet based on a relative quick read back to see interactions/what was being said. His interaction with Funnier literally triggered my typing finger and got him gunned down so to speak. Let me be clear. My intent concerning the first Doc is, unequivocally, mine and no one elses.
Doesn't this seem rather convenient, though? You're claiming Vig shot on Doc, yet there's obviously the lack of a mafia kill if that's the case, then, which you yourself pointed out. In order for this to be true, from my own knowledge of how mafia works, town would need either a roleblocker who managed to block the mafia kill last night, or a doctor who managed to heal whoever the mafia hit last night (or, the very rare case, mafia just didn't submit a kill last night). And, well, yeah, so far there's been nothing shared to suggest those 2 things happened (and if the third happened, well, it's likely Namira now Doc or just mafia being very clever).

I feel like it's more likely that you're mafia and killed Doc to try and set yourself up with the Vig claim, but I do want the others to chime in with their opinion of this.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Note: due to the upcoming Christmas holiday, I am extending the day length by 24 hours, so that people wont have to worry about EoD during the holidays.
The night now ends at 7pm PST on Thursday 26 December 2019

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
Note: due to the upcoming Christmas holiday, I am extending the day length by 24 hours, so that people wont have to worry about EoD during the holidays.
The night now ends at 7pm PST on Thursday 26 December 2019
Wow, I can't believe this. Truly there is a villain greater than the mafia itself that must be lynched.

Vote: Santa Claus

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
@Satan Claus (1): Kilza
Moe (1): Storm
KoD (1): Minish
Doc (2): Moe, Echolight
Not Voting: Doc, Saint Bik, Johnny Sooshi, KingofDominaria

Night Three ends at 7pm PST on Thursday 26 December 2019.
With 9 alive, 5 is majority.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom