• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Batmafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
The issue I take with what you've stated is that Rag, as scum, is disinterested in the game. Probably because Rag gains enjoyment from trying to solve vs trying to weave lies and deceive people actively to win (vs just trying fake claim trap someone as a cop only to get counterclaimed by the real cop).

Either way, town Rag tries to solve. A lot. Scum Rag just exists. Like a lifeless rag doll.
I don't see where we're in disagreement here.

To be clear, I can tell when Rag is definitely town because it means a strong game commitment, but when rag is low energy it can point to either alignment, even if it's more likely to be scum than the average player.

Here.

Low energy Rag (that is, a Rag who just exists in the game) has always been scum. "Low energy" Rag has never been town. At least not in the experience of NGA.

That's where I am in disagreement with you putting that out there for everyone.

Typically, if Rag isn't killed D1/N1, we get a better idea of what kind of Rag we're dealing with. Rag was posting some yesterday, but Rag is virtually nonexistent as best I can recall from the start of D2 (with exception to the vote on me if I'm not mistaken). That's about all you're getting out of Rag if Rag hasn't already stepped in to do more by now.

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
Admittedly, I've been rather quiet. I'm not trying to avoid discussion or anything just because I've claimed, lol, it's more just me wanting to re-read the thread and put together a reads list first, and I've (a) had things to do today and (b) just let myself get distracted with other things.

Anyways, just regarding who to lynch between Rag and KoD, while I'm perfectly fine with a KoD lynch right now, I'd much rather see Rag get lynched as they're still my top scum lean and that's where I'm going to stay. The fact they've only posted twice today, once to say they don't get the votes on them (though not even bothering to defend themselves?) and once to vote KoD, is suspicious when, as some other people have noted (KoD, Rubik), them being quiet is more in line with their scum play.

Iso-ing Funnier's posts just for any mention of Rag, there are 3. Obviously this post that I linked earlier where they were resistant to move their vote onto Rag yesterday, there's this post where they were "not too worried yet" about Rag's activity in the first half of D1, and this post where they questioned why Snow was suspicious of just Rag for being quiet and not Moe/Doc as well (while fair, could easily be a way to try and deflect the target onto others).

As for Funnier's posts mentioning KoD, there is an interesting one. This post where Funnier floats the idea of KoD as a counterwagon to Minish. Of course, apparently there's bad history between Funnier and KoD as scummates, so while it doesn't rule out the possibility of bussing, it's something to keep in mind.

Anyways, yeah, leggo (ordering by name list):
Namira
-Their D1 posts just felt like they were going with the flow
-Lack of posts D2 + asking to get replaced makes reading them harder, shocker

Morbid Minish
-duh, mason bud

Saint Bik
-Name claim of Clay Face
-Softed his role (as some people have mentioned, this would be an Absorber)
-Their posts D2 have me feel much more comfortable with them being town
-There's the whole meta of Funnier/Rubik always being opposing alignments, so Funnier being scum would mean Rubik isn't scum (side note, but lmao, how is that even a thing)

Snowlight
-First game
-OMGUS reaction to getting voted by Rag, definitely defensive and focused hard on Rag because of it
-Day 2 posts definitely show a more newb-ish side (in a good way)
-In general, I feel good with them since their posts do tend to have more of a "not sure how to go about this, just trying to figure out who I can/can't trust" feel to them

Storm
-Kinda just ****posting for most of this game, with ridiculous theroies like it being a 10 scum setup
-Hasn't been too helpful to town imo
-Okay with getting lynched
-Softed Mr. Freeze, hard claimed Alfred, in the end he is ???
-Hard to get a good read, could very well be mafia but idk, I'm leaning neutral with them (assuming there's 2 neutrals in this game) but **** if I really know
-Really, at the end of the day there's bigger fish to fry right now, and I likely won't ever trust them being town unless they're dead and it says "Storm was (blank), the Town (blank)"

RuDoc
-Only 4 posts, of which 2 were longer than a couple of sentences, but I have liked what I've seen so far. Just would like to see more thoughts from him, thus reading him as null.
-Expressed concern for Funnier's alignment D1 (post)

Johnny Sooshi
-Came up as inno on cop check
-May potentially be GF, but, obviously that's a lower concern for the moment

Moe the Moblin
-Umprompted Miller claim. The timing of it, along with the lack of suspicion on Moe when he made that claim, makes me feel confident in it being true.
-In addition to that, his posts have given me some pro-town vibes

Ragnarokio
-Their interactions with Snow felt less like scum finding, and more trying to take advantage of them being new to mafia and trying to force a mislynch there
-There's not been much from them outside of their focus on Snow
-Quiet, not saying anything despite having 4 votes on them today
-Softing a "pretty villiany" character (obviously not fully indicative of role alignment, though)
-Funnier not wanting to flip the vote to them, scummate possibility

KingofDominaria
-Clearly scum for continually getting blocked by the spam filter smh
-Obviously they and Moe have butted heads, but I don't necessarily think that means they're opposing alignments, it's just something worth noting
-I scum leaned them when I did a quick read-through of the thread N1, and I can't really shake that feeling about them. It's kinda just the way I'm reading them, I suppose. Maybe call it a gut feeling more than anything else. Of course, given that it is just a gut feeling and there isn't really much proof (aside from my point below), I'm not fully committed to them being 100% scum.
-The one thing that does make me super wary of them is that the way they've reacted to Rag has been inconsistent. They've praised them and called them town (post 1, post 2), but then have flipped to going "they're definitely scum" now (post). It very well could be KoD poorly reading Rag, or it could be trying to bus them now given that they're the counterwagon and it's a me-or-you situation.

Also, just noting the game status rn, we have less than 14 hours until EoD, with votes 4-4 between Rag and KoD rn (unless I missed one, would like a vote count @Little Nutter Boy @Spirit Mask Snowman).

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
If i seem less active then usual there are probably two major factors in that and they are

1: I've been kind of pre-occupied with path of exile lately
2: I've been sleeping while everyone is posting and so i wake up and make some posts and then go to bed before people really respond and when i wake up there are like 10 new pages and its kind of hard to keep up with

@KoD: I don't think you genuinely town-read minish for that reason. I think you slipped.

I might have miscounted but I think I'm ahead of KoD right now so I'm going to claim. Sorry if the timing on this is off, I'm not used to games with day phases of this length.

I'm Azrael, and I'm a one-shot vig. There's a catch to my role however, In that if i hit scum with my shot i get another shot.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
If i seem less active then usual there are probably two major factors in that and they are

1: I've been kind of pre-occupied with path of exile lately
2: I've been sleeping while everyone is posting and so i wake up and make some posts and then go to bed before people really respond and when i wake up there are like 10 new pages and its kind of hard to keep up with

@KoD: I don't think you genuinely town-read minish for that reason. I think you slipped.

I might have miscounted but I think I'm ahead of KoD right now so I'm going to claim. Sorry if the timing on this is off, I'm not used to games with day phases of this length.

I'm Azrael, and I'm a one-shot vig. There's a catch to my role however, In that if i hit scum with my shot i get another shot.
I think minish claimed today so you will probably get modkilled.

That's why I don't like claim restrictions. >:

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
I think minish claimed today so you will probably get modkilled.

That's why I don't like claim restrictions. >:
Yeah, it wasn't Minish who claimed though, it was me.
Okay. I'll take the role claim for today, then. I'm a 1x Town Cop and Mason w/ Minish. Used my cop shot on Johnny last night since he was the opposing wagon and I wasn't too sure on his alignment and he came back as innocent. That's why Minish knew Funnier was the only scum on Ex's wagon.

Mm, Rag is lying.

Vote: Ragnarokio

Not about the name per se, but I am extremely confident that she is lying about her role of being a 1 shot vig.

I'm confident enough to die for it.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Mm, Rag is lying.

Vote: Ragnarokio

Not about the name per se, but I am extremely confident that she is lying about her role of being a 1 shot vig.

I'm confident enough to die for it.

i'm dead now but i wasn't lying, for what thats worth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom