• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Batmafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
Do you think it is suspicious because other people have said so or do you think being quiet is suspicious

If the second thing, I’m interested why you point to Rag and not Moe or Doc

Quietness seems to point to scum in this game, based on the last one, so I’m just seeing who’s being quiet, and rag seems the quietest right now, or, he/she could be sleeping.

Doc and Moe not speaking is really suspicious, I didn’t know they were in the game, because they haven’t said a single thing so far.

scum suspects
Rag
Rubik
Storm
Doc
Moe

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
Since we're past the RVS, I'll remove my RV on Storm.

Unvote

I've been away at work for most of the day, though this is the only day/night cycle where that's a concern for me. Admittedly, I'm also just reading/re-reading the thread and trying to get a feel for playing mafia again, and in general I'm not a great early game player, lol.

Since Rubik's been one of the main focal points of today, I'll comment on him briefly. I'm always a bit wary of people who want to draw attention to themselves, especially with him basically wanting any night action town on him. It's definitely one of those things where by drawing attention to himself that may leave more players vulnerable for the mafia to kill during the night. That said, I believe I've figured out what role he's softing, so I can get why he's doing this. I'm kinda torn on him, but I would rather circle back to him the next day at this point and see if we can gain any new info with regards to him.

With Storm, **** posters gotta **** post, I guess. I tend to feel more negatively towards it since, well, if you're **** posting and not helping town then you're hindering it. Then again that has managed to bite me in the ass in a previous game so welp. I'd feel alright with placing my vote on him in a non-RV situation.

I would like to hear more from the quiet players (says me, the dude with only 3 posts so far, lol), most notably @RuDoc and @Moe the Moblin.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
With Storm, **** posters gotta **** post, I guess. I tend to feel more negatively towards it since, well, if you're **** posting and not helping town then you're hindering it. Then again that has managed to bite me in the ass in a previous game so welp. I'd feel alright with placing my vote on him in a non-RV situation.

look. I don't go into Burger King and tell you how to do your Job, alright? you don't have to hurt my feelings like that. besides, all of you are scum and I know it. this is an inverted town setup. up is down, day is night, and scum is town

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
Did not know this details pls
Last time I played mafia was a year ago. I haven't really followed along with too many forum mafia games up until recently, nor have I played mafia outside of forums since my last game, so I'm rather rusty at this point, lol.

funnier6

Courage~
I'm not sure where I'm thinking of voting yet. Maybe either Storm or Rag. No one else has pinged me yet.
Quietness seems to point to scum in this game, based on the last one
So you say this
scum suspects
Rag
Rubik
Storm
Doc
Moe
Which implies you’ve read the last game

which makes me wonder what Doc is doing on this list when he made only like 10 posts the entire game and was town

also kind of interesting you think that sort of thing is scummy when you only have five posts I remember yourself

also I’m assuming this list isn’t entirely about quietness since Rubik and Storm are on here without explanation and you seem to have excluded Kilza and Johnny

Do you think you could give me some details and a reason on why you’re not sure who to vote if you have a list of people you’re suspicious of
Last time I played mafia was a year ago.
When where why how what was it like how much did you play was it fun was it different how do you feel about the rules here what are day ones like

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Totally meant to reply to this in my last post

can I at least interest you in KoD for counterwagons sake lol

I may consider in the morning when I wake up. Lol.

I will say, his post about Johnny is exactly like his first posts from ms paint mafia.
But I feel like that's just KoD and not alignment talking. Haha.

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
When where why how what was it like how much did you play was it fun was it different how do you feel about the rules here what are day ones like
When: Like I said, last year. uhh, don't remember the exact dates but it was late December to the very beginning of January.
Where: There is no where to be had. The place where I played it is dead to me.
Why: Because I had time off work and wanted to play mafia
How: I mashed my face against the keyboard any time I wanted to post.
What was it like: It was a mafia game?? I guess I'll say it was a lot quieter than the games on here have been, partially due to the holidays, and also because oops only 9 people playing.
How much did you play: I played 24/7, kinda sorta. I survived the entire game, if that's what that's supposed to be asking.
Was it fun: No. I ended up hyper obsessing about trying to be the best player and whatnot and really bungled up the late game and just hated how I played despite winning. It's sort of led to me taking a different approach to this game, to try and put the fun back in mafia in hopes that it'll motivate me to wanting to play more, even when I'm working.
Was it different: Yes.
How do you feel about the rules here: The rules are what they are, I don't really have a problem with them.
What are day ones like: They were very different to how day ones go here.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
Seriously I've been here for how long and we think me not posting is suspicious?

I'm not caught up yet but Rubik is town so approach funnier with caution

I feel like I need to claim today but after reading some stuff I'm worried about some immense bastardry going down from what I know about my character

Storm

Seriously I've been here for how long and we think me not posting is suspicious?

I'm not caught up yet but Rubik is town so approach funnier with caution

I feel like I need to claim today but after reading some stuff I'm worried about some immense bastardry going down from what I know about my character
Looks like somebody's actions are left to chance

Storm

So Rubik is Clayface supposedly
Abd now Moe is claiming Two-Face

And you call my reversed town setup bull****?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom