• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Batmafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Okay. Lets get this out of the way and have our " Im Spartacus" moment. 10 of you are scum at least. I know it

funnier6

Courage~
When: Like I said, last year. uhh, don't remember the exact dates but it was late December to the very beginning of January.
Where: There is no where to be had. The place where I played it is dead to me.
Why: Because I had time off work and wanted to play mafia
How: I mashed my face against the keyboard any time I wanted to post.
What was it like: It was a mafia game?? I guess I'll say it was a lot quieter than the games on here have been, partially due to the holidays, and also because oops only 9 people playing.
How much did you play: I played 24/7, kinda sorta. I survived the entire game, if that's what that's supposed to be asking.
Was it fun: No. I ended up hyper obsessing about trying to be the best player and whatnot and really bungled up the late game and just hated how I played despite winning. It's sort of led to me taking a different approach to this game, to try and put the fun back in mafia in hopes that it'll motivate me to wanting to play more, even when I'm working.
Was it different: Yes.
How do you feel about the rules here: The rules are what they are, I don't really have a problem with them.
What are day ones like: They were very different to how day ones go here.
I wasn’t expecting you to answer half those but mkay

so to get this straight

you’ve played one to a few games some place vague with vague rules that may or may not be different with vague people you didn’t care for and play styles that were different in some vague manner

Mafia is a team game, what’s the deal about best player?
Seriously I've been here for how long and we think me not posting is suspicious?

I'm not caught up yet but Rubik is town so approach funnier with caution

I feel like I need to claim today but after reading some stuff I'm worried about some immense bastardry going down from what I know about my character
When day is half over kinda start wondering where you are yeah
Flavor in the OP suggests that everyone is a villain at least in name if not in role. Does anyone want to dispute this?
I would like to dispute this

Well

Actually I’m not entirely sure

it’s complicated

idk if it’s just your avatar change but you feel like a different person

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
If your Alfred what’s up with the mr freeze thing
Diversionary tactics. Lets face it. With these flavored games with one set Theme, its best to try to pretend to be someone else at the start. Hell, Im surprised no one has Tried to claim to be Black Canary or any other DC hero in Gotham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom