• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Batmafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer

Well yeah, I can possibly lynch him later if he gives me reason to. But he hasn't yet. Lol.

I have a very selective idea of how storm acts when he’s mafia and I don’t really think that’s it. The wanting to die kind of gives me third party vibes but I’m not really worried

I can't really remember scum Storm. Though I have some vague feeling he's less chaotic as scum. Which is why I wanted to town read him. It's just weird gut feeling though I guess.

What do you think about Pancake?

I actually am kinda getting town vibes from him. He seems a little lost which I usually expect of him as town. But then again I don't remember his scum play all that much. But the fact that he didn't try to just come up with something to discuss looked good to me.

funnier6

Courage~
Well yeah, I can possibly lynch him later if he gives me reason to. But he hasn't yet. Lol.
But

you need a reason o-o
I can't really remember scum Storm. Though I have some vague feeling he's less chaotic as scum.
Should probably ISO him back in hijackers

I know that was forever ago but I think it was his last scum game and he was plenty chaotic, I think more chaotic. It’s just

the way he does it is different
I actually am kinda getting town vibes from him. He seems a little lost which I usually expect of him as town. But then again I don't remember his scum play all that much. But the fact that he didn't try to just come up with something to discuss looked good to me.
Idk

I’m used to town pancake never posting and scum pancake always posting but he kinda posted a bit in the last game when he subbed in so I guess it’s eh but I’m so used to thinking high activity = scum pancake so I’m kind of alarmed

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
But

you need a reason o-o

Yes because unfortunately I am town so I need reasons to vote someone. Haha.

No matter how stubborn they may be.

Should probably ISO him back in hijackers

I know that was forever ago but I think it was his last scum game and he was plenty chaotic, I think more chaotic. It’s just

the way he does it is different

Hm, maybe you're right. I guess part of it was just thinking that he might think softing an obvious villain and saying he wanted to be lynched would make people do the opposite. Maybe it's that I think scum Storm is more calculated chaos. Lol.

Idk

I’m used to town pancake never posting and scum pancake always posting but he kinda posted a bit in the last game when he subbed in so I guess it’s eh but I’m so used to thinking high activity = scum pancake so I’m kind of alarmed

I think part of it is him just getting back into mafia and being excited. Because he's reminding me of the last game already.

I am a bit worried about Rag though. She was super active last game and now not so much. And Rubik said she kinda disappears as scum.

funnier6

Courage~
Yes because unfortunately I am town so I need reasons to vote someone. Haha.

No matter how stubborn they may be.
~~I can think of several good reasons~~
I guess part of it was just thinking that he might think softing an obvious villain and saying he wanted to be lynched would make people do the opposite. Maybe it's that I think scum Storm is more calculated chaos. Lol.
I don’t think storm really cares enough to plan something like that, I can’t remember him actually having a plan in any scum game he’s ever had

Just feels like typical lol this will be fun stuff
am a bit worried about Rag though. She was super active last game and now not so much. And Rubik said she kinda disappears as scum.
I remember nothing about Rags activity last game but it’s only been 24 hours. Not too worried yet

Do kinda wanna know where Moe is but also kinda scared

Where are you feeling like voting

Also what do you think is Rubes deal “softing” a role he had when he was town when he didn’t even soft that role when he was town and seems to be acting like it is somehow exactly the same but not

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I am a bit worried about Rag though. She was super active last game and now not so much. And Rubik said she kinda disappears as scum.
On the one hand, I was considering it too. On the other, I think Rag's been asleep most of the day.

Not a bad lynch, though.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
Ok, I have reread the thread, and have a few suspects. It is really hard to read people because I don’t know how they play, and I can’t tell is silence is a sign of scum, or trying to blend in, talking a lot, is a sign of scum.

But Rubik is a little suspicious, and Rag supporting him, is kinda scummy, I guess. So, therefore, those are two of my suspects so far, but it has only been a day, so I can’t really tell. Storm is just a little. I just have this feeling about Storm, but I won’t stake my whole vote on it, so, my vote will stay the same, and we’ll see what happens.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I remember nothing about Rags activity last game but it’s only been 24 hours. Not too worried yet

Do kinda wanna know where Moe is but also kinda scared

Where are you feeling like voting

Also what do you think is Rubes deal “softing” a role he had when he was town when he didn’t even soft that role when he was town and seems to be acting like it is somehow exactly the same but not

Rag was like one of the most active people last game. She was making all kinds of pushes.

I did forget Moe was in this game for a minute. Would be nice to hear from him.

I'm not sure where I'm thinking of voting yet. Maybe either Storm or Rag. No one else has pinged me yet.

I can see multiple motivations for Rubik softing his role like he did. It could be that he wants people to think things that aren't necessarily true for certain reasons. I find trying to discern Rubik's intentions is almost impossible. But I'm willing to see where it goes for now.

On the one hand, I was considering it too. On the other, I think Rag's been asleep most of the day.

Not a bad lynch, though.

I was also thinking she may just be asleep. Lol. That's why I was giving it some time to see if she showed back up.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Storm is just a little. I just have this feeling about Storm, but I won’t stake my whole vote on it, so, my vote will stay the same, and we’ll see what happens.
Welcome to Mafia
I'm what you call a wild card. My MO doesn't really change. this usually makes me a secondary target, and the occasional Policy Lynch. I have honed my craft over years of scrutiny. this game is going to be legendary. but we'll see what happens.

so whats the deal? did Deku really make a scum chat with 10 People? you damn rogues gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom