• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Batmafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
But Ex, you can read people.

Everyone does something for a reason. Even if that reason is no reason at all. In Storm's case, maybe he just wants you to know who he is.

I'm going to wait 16 hours, then I'll know your alignment, Ex.

Also, Namira is on the scum team. Rubik already addressed why he was softing. Quite clearly no less.

You calling attention to a post from Johnny concerning Rubik is why you're on the scum team. Once Johnny goes down, I'm going after you.

Or if you're closer, I'll just go after you. I won't be too picky.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Also, Namira is on the scum team. Rubik already addressed why he was softing. Quite clearly no less.

You calling attention to a post from Johnny concerning Rubik is why you're on the scum team. Once Johnny goes down, I'm going after you.

Rubik never really explained why he’s doing what he’s doing. Look at my post from earlier where I specifically said “I don’t understand what rubik is doing”. That’s why I addressed Jonny’s post because with my post he had little to no explanation and Johnny just straight up asked him why he’s softing so early.

maybe you and rubik are on scum team since you’re so quick to defend him when I just asked him to answer a question he completely ignored and you were so quick to defend him

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Maybe he's doing that on purpose. Much like Rubik softing, but for a different purpose.
Nah, I've played with Storm for roughly 4 years. This is his usual play, town or scum. It's not AI in the slightest, nor are you meant to learn anything about him from it. Storm's tells come when he's under pressure.

I want Rubik to respond to this because as far as I know he completely ignored this post

Can you quote it? I genuinely saw nothing from Rube that really explained his soft other than "meh, cause I felt like it". That's not a solid reason.

funnier6

Courage~
Is your will to live lynching KoD?
Because unfortunately I can't do that yet.

I kinda see town Storm. But I think it's him theorizing that mafia is the majority and there are only a few town that's giving me weird vibes.
Yet? :suspicious:

I have a very selective idea of how storm acts when he’s mafia and I don’t really think that’s it. The wanting to die kind of gives me third party vibes but I’m not really worried

What do you think about Pancake?

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Because it's more powerful if I'm hit by beneficial abilities?

It's probably best to have some ambiguity about my power today but I'm willing to fully claim if deemed appropriate.

Suffice it to say my role is extremely powerful with town coordination and while I don't want to force anyone to target me, it's absolutely to town's benefit to hit me with what you can (in a similar capacity to Anime Mafia 2).
Because it's more powerful if I do and it's not the most powerful town role in the game, either. I either draw attention away from a more important town role or I get overlooked and become a powerful role or I catch scum in my trap.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I'm softing because my role is more beneficial if I'm targeted by positive abilities and because the WIFOM created from that fact is protect me from interference potentially. I'm willing to assume the risk of being NK'd because if I'm hit by a watcher it'll catch scum (and a ninja will fail if I'm doctored).

I've said this much before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom