• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Bath or Shower?

SuperSilly

Horizon Walker
I usually shower. I would probably take a bath if I could fit in the tub at my house though. (I'm actually short, but the tub is too small anyway.) I don't mind sitting in a tub for 45 minutes. So long as the tub itself is clean I'll feel clean. The thought of taking a luxurious bubble bath is really appealing to me. A must have for my dream house is definitely a huge bathtub. ^^

I've found that showers can actually be pretty relaxing though. They're also good if you're in a hurry, but you can make them last pretty long. The flexibility is really what I think makes them better than baths. A shower can feel like rain if you have the right combination of showerhead/water pressure/amount of water coming out, and if you have the temperature just right it can be extremely relaxing.

Showers. Hands down. :lol: I used to like baths when I was little because they seemed more fun, but after I got older showers were better. They're quicker, warmer, and you get cleaner because you're not sitting in dirty bath water, which is a gross thought.

TopherD05

Hyrulian Knight
don't think i have taken a bath since i was younger..i prefer showers now for pretty much the same reason as everyone else which is a constant flow of hot water and it it is a lot quicker than a bath.

I take showers mostly and I take baths rarely, and I would take a shower, because I wouldn't want to sit in my own filth while taking a bath!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom