• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Banjo Kazooie 64

amaterasu

Writer
so i recently borrowed this game from a friend, but had to give it back. but i wanted to know.

How do you kill that giant hermit crab on the beach. that dreaded wet-dry world that NOBODY LIKES BUT IS IN EVERY GAME!

Mario: Wet-Dry-World
Donkey Kong: That Piratey World
Banjo-Kazooie: That beach world

you can also talk about other random things about Banjo Kazooie

i can't remember exactly but i think you have to hit it with the mid air attack you have where Kazooie pecks in mid air, i could be wrong, you should probably check Nintendo CapriSun's let's play of it i'm sure he did it

amaterasu

Writer
i've watched so many of his let's plays, and i saw he did it. I just didn't wanna use an LP. I tried the sky-dive attack but every time my aim is off and i end up dying. : P i need to get my own copy, cuz i had to give it back to my friend.

ah, yea just try the air attack whatever the game calls it, the one where you jump and press B lol i'm terrible at reemembering attack names in platformers, but yea once you get that down it should smoothe saling from there, by the way if you're enjoying Banjo Kazooie i recomend you try Banjo Tooie as well, it does it's job well as a sequal

amaterasu

Writer
next time i'm at the flea market i'll take a look. I saw it before, but i was focused on getting DK 64, cuz my sister would actually play it. though, she sucks at that game too.

I forgot what I did, but I DO remember running into SO many problems with that darned crab thingy. I think you can go inside its shell after you defeat it.

amaterasu

Writer
Anything interesting inside? You know, we probably would've gotten inside if Kazooie hadn't opened her big beak. lol

it is the puzzle piece

kangaroo guys = Jinjos

puzzle pieces =Jiggies

sorry i had to fill in the extra characters for the post, but in your defense i used to get them mixed up too

yea i just thought i'd mention it because the confusion can become quite troublesome when you get to Banjo Tooie i'll tell you that

When the crab briefly pauses his attack, run up, jump, and peck at his eyes. You'll have to do this about three times. Also, there are a couple wet-dry world type areas in Banjo Kazooie. So much of that game annoys me, and yet I still enjoy playing it.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I actually don't dislike the Banjo Kazooie wet-dry world, I enjoy all the BK levels. But yeah, from what I can recall the beak attack is what u use against the crab. And OH how I WISH I could try Tooie, but the only place I can find it wants an INSANE amount of money for it :S

I agree that water is often annoying in platforming games, but BK's Treasure Trove Cove encouraged you to avoid the water as much as possible and for me was one of the standout levels of the game. Dunno what complaint you can have against it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom