• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Azure's Graphics

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Here you go:

LordVainsRequest-Third_zps806d46e5.png

Last edited:

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Okay, now that I have a new computer mouse, I might start making graphics more often. Now then, here's my latest graphic, based on JoJo's Bizarre Adventure:

TheUltimateBeing_zps51c207d8.png

It's of the main villain of Part 2, Cars. Rendering him was a huge pain because of his hair, but I really like the end result. i was tempted to make the text say "l'oreal" because of his hair

Fig

The Altruist
When you were stating that you were having a hard time rendering your signature, I was hoping that it would look out fantastic nonetheless. I wasn't expecting to see such a masterpiece in such a short amount of time! :eek: Keep up the good work and always continue doing what you love!!

bunny

birb overlord
Looks great as usual! I like the texture you used, and the color scheme is nice. Also dem muscles

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I made a new Kirito avatar using a screenshot from SAO: Extra Edition.

AlfheimsHeroNew_zpsa148d442.png

Idk what to think of it, I mean I like it but the original picture wasn't of very good quality so I had to sharpen him a lot. I couldn't find the picture in good quality, so I had to settle with the best one I could find. :T

Last edited:

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I made an avatar of Akina Hiizumi from Yozakura Quartet: Hana no Uta. It took me quite a while to find a picture of him that I wanted to use, but in the end it was worth it. I really like how it came out.

Akina_zps2fe573ed.png

And of course I recycled the same background that I use for all of my avatars...

Fig

The Altruist
This time, I made avatars based on Alibaba Saluja from Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic. I couldn't decide which picture to use, so I just used both.

AlibabaVer1_zps9d1fb728.png

Version 1

AlibabaVer2_zps2d272106.png

Version 2

I kinda like the second one better.

Dang Az! Your new set of graphics look amazing! Keep up the outstanding work! It's truly amazing to see your work in such a long time! ^^

Fig

The Altruist
Another Magi-themed graphic. I have been obsessed with Magi lately... This is a signature of Morgiana, my favorite character.

FanalisWarrior_zps8b7e1d02.png

The text, "Fanalis Warrior", comes from the fact that she's a member of the Fanalis warrior tribe.

Once again Az, you truly show off your skills yet again on this beautiful signature that you made! Keep the amazing and wonderful work as you always have done throughout these past months! ^^ It's also nice to see that you are improving with each and every signature that you make! :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom