• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Avengers Mafia: Attack of the Cosmic Invaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
My reasoning was that I didn't want to become a target for scum. If they knew my ability, I was worried they would try to kill me. Also... I didn't want people to get mad at me for claiming... I'm not entirely sure when to claim or not.
But you already soft claimed really clearly at that point. So there was nothing to hide. The most you could have done was point out your support for Jamie and your confusion towards Kokirion.

But didn't Kokirion not investigate me? He automatically took back his investigation claim after my response and said he lied about it. Did I miss him saying that he investigated me again?
Koki said he investigated you but he actually investigated Jamie.

No, I don't think he did because he used is investigation shot on Jamie. What I was referring to was him roleblocking you.

Koki said he investigated you but he actually investigated Jamie.

Ah. I totally missed him saying he investigated Jamie. Okay, but the supposed night he said roleblocked me, I still used my role... I'll have to look back and see where he says that.

But you already soft claimed really clearly at that point. So there was nothing to hide. The most you could have done was point out your support for Jamie and your confusion towards Kokirion.

Thinking back on it, yeah, it probably wouldn't have mattered. I just didn't want to give all of my info away, especially about who is who.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
Just watch. This is a bastard game and people are getting role blocked and redirected randomly. Tristan, I will literally eat your head if you did that.

For Viral's statement to be true, Viral had to be roleblocked
For Frozen's statement to be true, Koki had to be roleblocked

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Day 4 Final Vote Tally:

DekuNut (8) - Jamie, Kirino, Linkdude74, Eduarda, A Link In Time, LittleGumball, Frozen Chosen
Viral Maze (1) - DekuNut

Not Voting: The Hero of Legend, PatCat, HeroOfTime, Viral Maze, Ver-go-a-go-go, Kokirion

With 14 alive, 8 votes are majority. Day 4 will end Tuesday, June 14th, 10am PST (GMT-7).

DekuNut has reached majority, day ends early.

The town was astounded by the events of the night. Realizing they finally had a possible lead, they decided DekuNut would be the one to fall victim to their deadly lynching craze. "Would you like a drink?" someone said. "No drink, you sure?" DekuNut just stood there, staring at them all. Sure that they were correct in their suspicions, they all attacked him. But he didn't go down without a fight. "ENOUGH!" he screamed. "You are all of you beneath me. I am a god you dull creatures, and I will not be bullied by-" and at those words, The Hulk grabbed him and smashed him on the ground, quite easily for an all-powerful god. "Puny God" he said, before the rest of the Avengers drew their weapons on him. Sitting on the ground, realizing he had lost, with all the living Avengers surrounding him, he said weakly "If it's all the same to you... I'll have that drink now."

DekuNut was Loki Laufeyson, the Mafia Janitor.

The Living (13):
  • Eduarda
  • Ver-go-a-go-go
  • The Hero of Legend
  • LittleGumball
  • Viral Maze
  • Frozen Chosen
  • Kokirion
  • Heroine of Time Kirino
  • Linkdude74
  • PatCat
  • Doc A Link In Time
  • Cthulhu HeroOfTime
  • Jamie
The Dead (7):
  • Malon - War Machine, Bulletproof Townie (Lynched Day 1)
  • Johnny Sooshi - Scarlet Witch, Mind Controller (Killed Night 1)
  • Pendio - Black Panther, Jailkeeper (Killed Night 1)
  • Mido - Captain America, Vigilante (Lynched Day 2)
  • Sadia - Ultron, Serial Killer (Lynched Day 3)
  • Storm - Iron Man, Inventor (Killed Day 4)
  • DekuNut - Loki, Janitor (Lynched Day 4)
Night 4 begins!

Those with active power roles have until Tuesday, June 14th, 10am PST (GMT-7) to send me your night action.

Friendly reminder that there is no night posting.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
loki_muzzle__glare__by_lokigodofmiischief-d5a0v8w.gif

Gg guys. Go scumteam!

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
This was finally a night with lots of action.

An alien-like creature was flying toward its target, Linkdude74. It found him sleeping in the Avengers Tower, with his mighty Mjolnir right by his side. He must have just used it, but on whom? Wondering why Linkdude74 had not gone back to Asgard after his brother's death, the creature shot Linkdude with its alien weapon. Linkdude, despite being the "God of Thunder", did not manage to live through this untimely nighttime attack.

Meanwhile, Frozen Chosen was looking for someone to investigate, and it actually managed to find its target. But he wasn't really himself, as he was wearing what appeared to be one of Stark's Iron Man Armours. Raising his right arm, he shot a repulsor beam and Frozen Chosen dropped dead. Ver-go-a-go-go, who was hiding behind Frozen, unfortunately got crushed when Frozen fell backwards on him.

Linkdude74 was Thor Odinson, the Town Roleblocker.
Frozen Chosen was a Chitauri Soldier, the Mafia Role Cop.
Ver-go-a-go-go was Scott Lang/Ant-Man, the Town Hider.

The Living (10):
The Dead (10):
  • Malon - War Machine, Bulletproof Townie (Lynched Day 1)
  • Johnny Sooshi - Scarlet Witch, Mind Controller (Killed Night 1)
  • Pendio - Black Panther, Jailkeeper (Killed Night 1)
  • Mido - Captain America, Vigilante (Lynched Day 2)
  • Sadia - Ultron, Serial Killer (Lynched Day 3)
  • Storm - Iron Man, Inventor (Killed Day 4)
  • DekuNut - Loki, Janitor (Lynched Day 4)
  • Linkdude74 - Thor, Roleblocker (Killed Night 4)
  • Frozen Chosen - Chitauri Soldier, Role Cop (Killed Night 4)
  • Ver-go-a-go-go - Ant-Man, Hider (Crushed Night 4)
Day 5 begins!

With 10 alive, 6 votes are majority. Day 5 will end Friday, June 17th, 10am PST (GMT-7).

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
So I'm around now. Let me go catch up at some point. Feel free to direct questions at me today and I'll answer them (and whatever q's I missed from the previous day) when I post.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Wow, the mafia finally got to Ant-Man, eh? Took you guys long enough ;) Two mafia down, that leaves two more, right? Or were there more than 4?

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
I'm making sausages. No girls allowed.
Good ol' sausage fest.

Ooh, I'm coming!

OP indicated 4. Looks like we've gotten all possible 3rd party out of the way, as far as I can tell.

Thanks, LG. Hopefully it'll be easier to find scum now that the list has narrowed down. Now, a moment of silence for the lost... Moment over! Everybody start pointing fingers at each other!

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
oh btw friends my sister is arriving tomorrow and she'll be staying for about a week. just so you guys know I'm not ignoring the thread. Idk how often I can post is the thing but I know I won't be no-lifing :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom