• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Avengers Mafia: Attack of the Cosmic Invaders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez, I don't think I've ever seen so many majority lynches in one game, lol. Although this game is looking like it'll be pretty long anyway since we got the Vig and the SK eliminated fairly early.

I agree with the lynch though. I would have liked to give Viral more time to explain/theorize why something apparently isn't falling into line with what we know about last night's events, but I suppose we'll have time tomorrow.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
What the garbage?! How many investigative roles do we have in this game?! Look, I don't know why you would go out and say this, 1. You put yourself in danger.
2. Your target must have got switched by a bus driver or something. That's the only way I can see this happening, and I know there is a bus driver in the game.

And now the person I thought was most likely to be scum, I'm super conflicted on...

And now the person I thought was most likely to be scum, I'm super conflicted on...

The possibility of a mafia role cop is.... incredibly probable, I'd say. I say this because of Role Madness and the lack of any normal goons.

On the flip side, how likely do you think it is that the town has 1.) A regular cop (PatCat), 2.) JOAT cop ability (kokirion), and now apparently 3.) A role cop (Frozen Chosen)? Role cops are functionally normal cops as well - if he investigated me for my role, he'd know instantly that I was town due to my ability never being mafia-alligned. It just seems too OP.

What I'm saying is that, although it's checking out right now, it isn't a reason to just ignore what kokirion had to say about the matter. I still think Frozen is a good lynch candidate for tomorrow, if only because we're seemingly approaching an inevitable numbers game.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
The possibility of a mafia role cop is.... incredibly probable, I'd say. I say this because of Role Madness and the lack of any normal goons.

On the flip side, how likely do you think it is that the town has 1.) A regular cop (PatCat), 2.) JOAT cop ability (kokirion), and now apparently 3.) A role cop (Frozen Chosen)? Role cops are functionally normal cops as well - if he investigated me for my role, he'd know instantly that I was town due to my ability never being mafia-aligned. It just seems too OP.

What I'm saying is that, although it's checking out right now, it isn't a reason to just ignore what kokirion had to say about the matter. I still think Frozen is a good lynch candidate for tomorrow, if only because we're seemingly approaching an inevitable numbers game.
Yeah, you're right. It really is unlikely. The only way to balance that is giving Mafia some super duper strong powerful ultra rare role. The odds are strongly against Frozen. Thank you, Vergo ^^

But if you're Mafia Frozen, I do have to say. You played well. The hints you dropped here and there seemed very much like town play to me.

@Frozen Chosen why didn't you bring this up before, though?

My reasoning was that I didn't want to become a target for scum. If they knew my ability, I was worried they would try to kill me. Also... I didn't want people to get mad at me for claiming... I'm not entirely sure when to claim or not.

On the flip side, how likely do you think it is that the town has 1.) A regular cop (PatCat), 2.) JOAT cop ability (kokirion), and now apparently 3.) A role cop (Frozen Chosen)? Role cops are functionally normal cops as well - if he investigated me for my role, he'd know instantly that I was town due to my ability never being mafia-alligned. It just seems too OP.

That's why when Kokirion said he investigated me, I got really confused, like Eduarda pointed out. PatCat had already claimed so hearing about another investigation role surprised me.

But didn't Kokirion not investigate me? He automatically took back his investigation claim after my response and said he lied about it. Did I miss him saying that he investigated me again?

But didn't Kokirion not investigate me? He automatically took back his investigation claim after my response and said he lied about it. Did I miss him saying that he investigated me again?

No, I don't think he did because he used is investigation shot on Jamie. What I was referring to was him roleblocking you.

Thank you :) but I'm not Mafia. Hopefully tonight's actions will prove that.

We'll see. I think the wild card we've been missing is Storm and the effect his inventions have had on the game. I don't want to talk about it anymore due to what happened today, but I wouldn't be surprised if a good amount of misdirection is because of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom