• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Avengers Mafia: Attack of the Cosmic Invaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
Sorry, didn't think Viral was scum.

I expected [Mafia] to go after Viral.

So Frozen's little statement there that there was a bus driver really caught my attention.

Frozen Chosen should have died instead of Viral.

My night action required me to have two targets.

Especially since I was immobilized so there was no one to counter claim that

Koki what's gotten to you today? O.O

Please read my post where I voted FroCho again.
I stated why I think there's a Mafia JoaT, and I stated that I think two of those JoaT abilities are Janitor and Role Cop. I stated why I think FroCho is mafia because of that JoaT. And I stated that he's obviously bulletproof. So Godfather.

No one commented on that. It makes 100% sense to me.

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler

I stated why I think there's a Mafia JoaT, and I stated that I think two of those JoaT abilities are Janitor and Role Cop. I stated why I think FroCho is mafia because of that JoaT. And I stated that he's obviously bulletproof. So Godfather.

AH. YOU are the buss driver. That makes sense then.
in that case, something is also odd about Viral Maze

And I agree about the joat theory

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Hmm. Ok.
Sorry, didn't think Viral was scum.

Now about how many shots do janitors get in games? I don't remember. Is it usually 1 shot. Are they usually in Mafia Joat?
JOATs as a whole are rarely used here. JOAT does seem kind of weird to jump to though. More likely there'd be a 1- or 2- shot of each, janitor and rolecop.

And who's the tall haired man with a scepter? Is he mafia?
That is definitely 100% Loki, which means that we've probably been misinterpreting the night scenes the last few nights.
3553649-loki_avengers.png

In his defense you have made lots of posts today. I didnt pick up everything first read-through either.

kokirion

Froyo.

I didn't like his initial response to my "gambit". His response (after his first message) was that he was already thinking I was gambling there etc.
I thought that was scummy, because who else would be so obsessed with the question of whether I was bluffing or not. In my opinion that increases the likelyhood that his initial response was fake.
The second thing is that I didn't "just" accuse Froyo that day. The night before, I roleblocked him, and no one died. The night scene even hinted to the possibility of a roleblock. I left him alive the next day because his response did was "townish" enough to put a bunch of other people above him in terms of scummyness, and I knew there was still at least one other town RB'er active that night, so it might be that this other person could've hit the real scum. However, this other RB'er publicly claimed to have RB'ed Jamie. And unless Jamie is the godfather, he is town. So that made me requestion his alignment.

I decided to kill him, using my third and last ability. Either was he was scum, or he was town, but that would not be a problem since we have enough days left if it is a missed shot. And it would provide us with the information of who else could then be scum.

But Froyo survived, apparently because he got swapped with someone else. This other person however, seemed to be immune for kills.
The missing piece I was looking for was who that bus driver was and who he/she swapped froyo with.

Eduarda

So FroCho was supposed to die but the NK was switched to Viral instead. Opposite from what I thought it would end up as >.>

Viral is the one who's bullet proof. Gosh. I'm still not leaving FroCho though. Everything else points to him being Mafia.

@Viral Maze
@Frozen Chosen

What do you have to say to his

Eduarda

JOATs as a whole are rarely used here. JOAT does seem kind of weird to jump to though. More likely there'd be a 1- or 2- shot of each, janitor and rolecop.
I mean, Koki is obviously JoaT. So I won't put it past Tristan to put a JoaT in the scum team too. I think almost every game I've seen that had a town JoaT had mafia JoaT too.

kokirion

I mean, Koki is obviously JoaT. So I won't put it past Tristan to put a JoaT in the scum team too. I think almost every game I've seen that had a town JoaT had mafia JoaT too.
that makes sense.

we don't seem to share abilities though.

although, technically I'm not really a joat anymore. I don't dare to gamble on it that I'm gonna stay alive for a long period in the game, so I used all 3 abilities in the first 3 days. That way, even if I would've died early I would not have let my abilities go to waste

Eduarda

we don't seem to share abilities though.
Because both Mafia and Town have different motives and ways to play. Giving them the same abilities wouldn't be fair.

although, technically I'm not really a joat anymore. I don't dare to gamble on it that I'm gonna stay alive for a long period in the game, so I used all 3 abilities in the first 3 days. That way, even if I would've died early I would not have let my abilities go to waste
It's good that you did. We have a lot of info not but I don't know what to do with it >.> I need to hear the two's responses

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
I won't have much time to post today, but I'm not BP, nor do I have a BP-like ability, so something messed up on your end, Shristi.
I'll give a proper post tomorrow, but I have a wedding reception to attend later tonight, so I'll be afk in a few hours, with intermittent activity in between now and then cuz work.

kokirion

Tonight, many people were out and about running errands.
Elsewhere, an android was searching for someone. He had his eye on this someone since the previous day, and was quite sure he/she was a member of the mafia. He found who he was looking for, and he shot a powerful beam from the gem on his forehead. However, the beam seemed to have no affect on the target. Confused, the android came closer to the figure and realized that it was not actually the one he was intending to kill after all. It was strange, he thought, since he was definitely here the day before. They must have switched places or something. He departed the scene disappointed.
it was definitely Viral, and I'm not sure if I'm buying his defence.
But I can wait one day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom