• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Avengers Mafia: Attack of the Cosmic Invaders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also feel like Storm has been posting only about the night scene, jokes, or echoing others.

I have no idea what to think of @Storm , and it's pissing me off. I guess he's leaning town for me because of his early claim and that super vague interaction with Viral, but that's it.

I want to congratulate him for being "The Joker" of this mafia community. I don't know if he's incredibly stupid, incredibly smart, if he has a master plan, or if he's absolutely clueless as to what he's doing and where he's going.

His ****-eating grin Loki avatar makes me even more mad.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Its how I survived that long in Revival. Deku finally had to make the kill

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Glad I'm not going crazy. Him just chiming in for no reason and regurgitating in a very substance-less way want seemed painfully obvious to me just for the sake of him posting immediately struck me the wrong way.
When I see stuff I agree with, I say so. I know that's not what you guys have a problem with though - it's the lack of the originality. The lack of original thought. I'll admit to that - I've only had a few ideas of my own throughout the game. Despite consistently reading, I'm very distracted right now. Between finals week, a busy weekend coming up, and moving into a new place next week, I'm not putting a huge amount of mental energy towards the game right now. I apologize to everyone for that. I'll try to focus in and actually come up with something notable before the day ends. I have one more final tomorrow night (calculus). I'll finish that, then I have the long ride back home. Perfect time for a reread and thoughts list. Honestly can't say I blame you all for scumreading me because of that.

he is revered. And he rarely slips.
Nicolas-Cage-Trying-to-hold-in-laughter.gif

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
Speaking of defense, I don't like what Froyo has to say for himself here:

Because it's not really defense is it? Rather, you're just throwing suspicion onto others, which doesn't look good to me.

@Frozen Chosen Noticed you didn't say anything to this. Do you have nothing to say in response?

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
Agreed. His last post also isn't leaving me with scummy vibes. I'm trying to decide if it's worth it to unvote now and maybe save an unconfirmed but townread Mido, or keep my vote on him and possibly have a confirmed townie tomorrow.

Deku, why did you say this? You were the fifth on the wagon, and with only a little while left till twilight, you unvoting wouldn't have made a difference.

@Frozen Chosen Noticed you didn't say anything to this. Do you have nothing to say in response?

Well, I think it is a defense. We were going for a policy lynch, and unless I misunderstand that term, we were lynching Malon for the good of the town. I threw out Vergo and Storm's name because they were right after me. Storm didn't even have a reason. Under Kokirion logic of looking in the middle, it's a matter of guessing.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Deku, why did you say this? You were the fifth on the wagon, and with only a little while left till twilight, you unvoting wouldn't have made a difference.
Me alone wouldn't have, but with that i could factor people's reactions into the decision. Instead of waiting for my decision and definitely not saving him, I could see if anyone else would support the unvote and make it worth it. The fact that no one did also helped in my decision-making process.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
do you guys think sadia is truly scumhunting or is she just trying to push the heat off of herself?
I dont know, but honestly right now, if enough evidence is put forward I'll vote. I deal in facts not speculations. Ill try to reread in the morning to see if anything strikes me as odd

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
Well, I think it is a defense. We were going for a policy lynch, and unless I misunderstand that term, we were lynching Malon for the good of the town. I threw out Vergo and Storm's name because they were right after me. Storm didn't even have a reason. Under Kokirion logic of looking in the middle, it's a matter of guessing.

Kokirion said that you did not initiate or end the Malon lynch, and being in the middle was a good place for scum to hide. In response you said, "But Vergo and Storm were too!" I don't think that's defense, I think that's pushing suspicion onto someone else. Why didn't you just say you were doing it for the good of the town in the first place?

do you guys think sadia is truly scumhunting or is she just trying to push the heat off of herself?

I've said all that I can think of so far to defend myself; I'm waiting for people to respond to it. When that happens, I'm ready for the heat. In the meantime, I thought I may's well point out some things I found, as there's still a lot of time left in the Day. I think it's ok to discuss other suspicions even if I'm under a bit of fire. Not trying to distract the town in any way.

Me alone wouldn't have, but with that i could factor people's reactions into the decision. Instead of waiting for my decision and definitely not saving him, I could see if anyone else would support the unvote and make it worth it. The fact that no one did also helped in my decision-making process.

Of course no one would have supported unvoting so late in the day.
What I think, is with that post, you were trying to get some town cred when Mido would've flipped Town.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Of course no one would have supported unvoting so late in the day.
What I think, is with that post, you were trying to get some town cred when Mido would've flipped Town.
I think that some people were considering it. He was really starting to sound town to me, as well as ALIT. From the sound of things Eduarda was considering it as well, but dismissed it because of the time. I personally think that, with so many people on and reading the game at the time, there was time (in fact, if we'd chosen, just the three of us could've changed the lynch), but nobody else seemed to.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
Mafia gives me a headache man, I don't know how the lot of you handle it. I'm so thrown off rn, A good few people seem to be softclaiming in some fashion and I'm starting to feel as if somebody isn't telling the truth.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Mafia gives me a headache man, I don't know how the lot of you handle it. I'm so thrown off rn, A good few people seem to be softclaiming in some fashion and I'm starting to feel as if somebody isn't telling the truth.
If you had to choose, who would you think to be the most likely?

I'm not feeling good about my reads on DekuNut after I incorrectly read him in Dollhouse mafia and Revival. I think these filler types of posts are typically indicative of scum, but Deku often posts that way regardless of alignment. I noted that Storm and Deku seemed to be buddying each other earlier, but I'll have to look back if that was actually the case.

I am feeling better about kokirion, but I can't help but think back to his statement on Day 2 about how a no lynch would have been better than the Malon lynch. That's an easy thing to say in hindsight, but that still doesn't make it true.

I don't feel particularly strong about Frozen Chosen right now. I'd like to see him post more.

I was really mad at myself in Lineages because I realized Jamie was town the moment Sadia replaced him. I'm not getting those same vibes from her this game. She seems to be posting just to say something and a lot of her reads are consensus picks.

Vote: Sadia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom