• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Avengers Mafia: Attack of the Cosmic Invaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
First things first though, @LittleGumball is there any reason other then inactivity that you are voting for me?
if you had been keeping up with the game you would know that i have been calling for your death since before the night =^)

jokes aside it's that, among other things. i don't really sit well with the few things you've said, you brought malon to L-1 with a weird post:
I'm down on lynching Malon. Rather would not have lurkers in the game who don't scumhunt, also I kinda find his meta weird at times and hard to read.

Vote: Malon
Just that this post doesn't really feel like you... If that makes sense.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
No. Not claim. If anybody claimed Tristan would be Ferrious at me

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.............................................................. Haha, I;m dumb.

Thank you Storm.

Lightbulb in my head.

To answer your question, friend, nothing yet. I'm keeping it for rainy day insurance.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
I'm just going to sum up my thoughts on his day two posts because honestly... Where is the scum hunting in day two? The scum hunting you said you'd be doing. Most of your day two posts were talk of the night scene, jumping on Hero of Legend for a noob mistake, and then jumping on LG for hating claiming. pretty much all of your day 2 posts seem like you're trying to stay protected behind the "This is how Jamie usually plays" shield you built out of testimony from other players and again, I don't like that. I want you to actually be scum hunting, not sliding by.

Agreed. I also expressed the fact that I needed to see more scumhunting from Jamie in my post here to trust him, but it never came.

if you had been keeping up with the game you would know that i have been calling for your death since before the night =^)

jokes aside it's that, among other things. i don't really sit well with the few things you've said, you brought malon to L-1 with a weird post:

Just that this post doesn't really feel like you... If that makes sense.

Ha, yeah, I read that you wanted me to get vigged (the irony lol) but then you voted for me before I could ask about it.

Anyway, no I'm not sure what you mean. In what way did you think that post was weird?

I agree that it is helpful to find the ant man.

As much as I would love to recreate the ending scene of the first Iron Man with my own twist (that would be beyond badass and make me look super cool), I'm not going to since we only get three real claims in this game.

What the garbage?! How many investigative roles do we have in this game?! Look, I don't know why you would go out and say this, 1. You put yourself in danger.
2. Your target must have got switched by a bus driver or something. That's the only way I can see this happening, and I know there is a bus driver in the game.

I'm calling this "kokirion's gambit" from here on. I've seen so many players just give up when they're seemingly put in checkmate by investigative roles (Myself in Majora's Mask, Viral in TF2, etc), that I don't think you'd be the lone exception. My town list grows.

Okay, three pages between midnight and 9 in the morning... O_O
I targeted Eduarda because she spoke the most. I know this sounds counterproductive, but removing the talkative ones generally generates more conversation from the quite ones. I think she's spoken enough for now, and I wanted to hear more from the lurkers. I really don't think the immobilizer is that useful of a role, I feel that everyone's input is valuable, and silencing someone takes away from their usefulness.

That.... makes a lot of sense. I don't necessarily agree with the notion that removing the most active player will certainly force others to pick up the slack (too many games here have fallen to inactivity), but I respect that logic. I apologize for chastising you earlier.
To Jamie, the biggest reason is because I targeted you last night and there is reason to believe that one of the people going after ant man was blocked last night.

It's certainly not impossible, but Ant Man wouldn't have died regardless, if the "giant ant" is any indication. It'll take a very specific effort (I think that only I know at the moment, barring any other role being aware) to get him killed that lucky I don't think the mafia is even generally aware of yet.

What I'm saying is that I agree that Jamie hasn't been especially useful this game, but I wouldn't necessarily take your claim as proof of his guiltiness given Ant Man's unique ability.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
The only reason I am is because of the statement "Maybe there was something preventing him". But on top of that I don't like how Jamie has been lurk this game.

The only reason I am is because of the statement "Maybe there was something preventing him". But on top of that I don't like how Jamie has been lurk this game.

Re-reading the scene, I think it was a double whammy - Ant Man avoided the kill using his ability, but even if he didn't, the kill wouldn't have happened due to an outside force.

So putting it that way I guess it does kind of make Jamie look bad if you're telling the truth. I want to make sure I'm understanding this though; you have reason to believe that Jamie targeted Ant Man last night, and was blocked? And you believe Jamie had malicious intent due to the wording of the night scene making it seem like Jamie being blocked was a good thing for Ant Man?

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Re-reading the scene, I think it was a double whammy - Ant Man avoided the kill using his ability, but even if he didn't, the kill wouldn't have happened due to an outside force.

So putting it that way I guess it does kind of make Jamie look bad if you're telling the truth. I want to make sure I'm understanding this though; you have reason to believe that Jamie targeted Ant Man last night, and was blocked? And you believe Jamie had malicious intent due to the wording of the night scene making it seem like Jamie being blocked was a good thing for Ant Man?

Yes

Well.... it would seem like this points towards Jamie indeed being Loki, as I doubt the presumptive Janitor that accompanied him would have drawn the night scene wording given it's not an actual killing role.

Ant Man's Giant Ant means Loki would have failed regardless, but Loki was roleblocked either way so it didn't matter. Linkdude seems to think Jamie was roleblocked and it had everything to do with Ant Man. The pieces are right there.

.....And I'm not going to lie, I feel the same way about Jamie on a more fundamental level. I guess I haven't played a full game with the guy in many years, but the playstyle itself doesn't sit well with me. And looking over all the posts that Linkdude put in one place.... yeah, he hasn't comparatively been very useful at all.

This is all assuming that Linkdude is town and telling the truth, of course. But I don't see why he would be so specific with such a fake idea; I find myself believing it to be more probable than not.

And if Jamie flips town, well...... we know who led us down the wrong path.

I do not trust Jamie for how he plays, but as I have said 2 times before already, he is town, believe me.

Let that topic go, he's not scum.

Then I'm very curious how this adds up with what Linkdude is claiming. Something isn't fitting into place, or there's some kind of deception going on.

Unless I'm missing something here you'd like to enlighten me on.

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
Then I'm very curious how this adds up with what Linkdude is claiming. Something isn't fitting into place, or there's some kind of deception going on.

Unless I'm missing something here you'd like to enlighten me on.
not necessarily. It are probably 2 completely seperate things. But I know it is a wrong lead. And because I genuinely think Jamie has been playing super scummy this game, it's an impossible task for me to try to hide my knowledge and save him through reasoning regarding his playstyle. If I don't jump in here he's probably a goner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom