• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Avengers Mafia: Attack of the Cosmic Invaders

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm

it was a nice try, you passed the test for now.
I do have reasons to doubt your role, but I did not investigate you. 90% of the time scum drops their mask when they think it's over. I wanted to test it, to see if you would admit defeat like Viral did in TF2 if you're scum.
But you did not. That probably means you're not scum. It doesn't release you from suspicion either, since Pirates 2 I too have never dropped my mask even if my alignment was pretty much revealed, it's not impossible for scum to keep denying it, but for now... I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

That being said, is it any worth looking at those who jumped on your vote of me? Mainly, Storm and Viral Maze. Storm voted for me before you said you claimed to investigate me. Viral did it after you said you investigated me. What do you think of them?

Sorry not role, I mean role action/ability.

Well, It's role madness. Anything could happen. He could be a Jack-of-All Trades for all I know. However, I don't think he has that investigative ability because he said he used that strategy in the past.

Obviously you thought he had that ability, otherwise you wouldn't have voted me, right?

I guess right now, my suspicions are on Storm and Viral because of what just happened. I'm waiting to see what happens with Kokirion's scum hunting before casting more suspicion on him.

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
That being said, is it any worth looking at those who jumped on your vote of me? Mainly, Storm and Viral Maze. Storm voted for me before you said you claimed to investigate me. Viral did it after you said you investigated me. What do you think of them?
If any of them would've said they knew you are scum for sure, at this point of the game, I would immediatly vote.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
I like that. Do you have a mentor for this game Hero?

No, although a mentor would be nice :/ I think it should be obvious by last night's happenings that I clearly don't know what I'm doing ;)

Just glad someone approves of my choice, unless of course you were talking to Hero of Legend, in which case, screw this post :P

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Well, It's role madness. Anything could happen. He could be a Jack-of-All Trades for all I know. However, I don't think he has that investigative ability because he said he used that strategy in the past.

Obviously you thought he had that ability, otherwise you wouldn't have voted me, right?

That I can understand. Initially I thought him some kind of Watcher or Tracker, but with the innocent/not innocent thing, I believe his role is something else, like a hybrid like Hero, or a Joat.
I still have a neutral lean on Koki, but I don't see scum playing a gambit like this, and then backing off right away. I'd only see it viable if scum remains ambiguous about their claim, but the timing (so early in the day) doesn't make sense.
I'd rather not question Koki too much about his role. If he is town, we'd just be giving scum more information about our roles. If he's scum, then he will lynched based on the merit of his posts and playstyle rather than a potential fake claim.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
No, although a mentor would be nice :/ I think it should be obvious by last night's happenings that I clearly don't know what I'm doing ;)

Just glad someone approves of my choice, unless of course you were talking to Hero of Legend, in which case, screw this post :P

As an aside: We should put this program into full gear I think.

And yes, I do approve. Even if you weren't modfirmed as a townie, I think its a very pro-town play, and explanation.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
@Storm is this what you wanted? Or did you mean role? I forget if you answered Viral or not

For the most part simple stuff. Maf failed at killing and cleaning the Ant-Man-a-man-man cuz commuter and either a doctor or an RBer.
Ultron was silent. Probably didn't try anything. Maybe one of our more inactive players?
HeroOfWebs silenced the one person between me and the highest post count ;)
I also think that someone targeted Spidey. The Michael Bay movie. Maybe a roleblock or something. Probably from the mafia, because the town seemed pretty confident to let us see what he would show us tonight. Apparently he forgot about Eduarda, so maybe the silencing was an accidental side effect? Would explain why nobody was silenced yesterday.
Thoughts on that idea?

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
And also, yes, I know that we now know his role worked fine, but that was posted last night.

As for Kokis list, it seems decent for the most part. Not a huge fan of how he checked Fro Cho, but it worked I guess. i won't follow it to a T, but there are some good ideas behind it.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Im just trying to play my role to its fullest. Im just trying to discern who is good and who is bad. Dont want to end up misusing my ability

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Not going to go into detail for now. If there's a fake counter-claim, I want to have specific information to provide that they can't possibly match. All I'll say is that I'm loving every minute of this so far and it's awesome to finally be able to put out all my thoughts in a game out on the table and not have to worry about the consequences right off the bat.

Everyone keeps going on about finding who ant man is but like, unless I'm wrong I really do think Vergo is. Unless verge knows about someone else's role which is really odd. And why would he just say who they are for us unless he himself doesn't know?

To Jamie, the biggest reason is because I targeted you last night and there is reason to believe that one of the people going after ant man was blocked last night. Not only that but your posts are not very productive posts, as if you're just trying to slip through this game unnoticed and you're using "this is my play style" as a defense too much imo. On top of that catching your contradiction, one that seems to show you aren't really reading this game as you should be, is making me pretty confident you're a good lynch.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Eddie seems to think Frozen is scum. I can tell because she is liking posts like i suggested

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
yes Eddie should like a bit less.

Aside from the fact that she is continiously deliking and reliking my posts (soooo many notifications, please stop Srishduarnie), immobilised people are immobilised. You shouldn't try to develop a certain morse code to overcome your dissability : >

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Libk, what stands out to you the most about Jamie (something he posted/did), minus your night ability which may or may not be reliable?

Also unvote

@Storm do you mean to ask me my opinions on the day 3 scene when you asked for my 'night thoughts'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom