• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Avengers Mafia: Attack of the Cosmic Invaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
I wondered when this would come up. When I looked back at the bandwagon the other day, I was looking in the same place as well. I thought maybe scum could be hiding there. Then I saw I was like right in the middle. I could've sworn I was towards the beginning. Regardless, the same logic could be applied to Vergo (which we know is not true) and Storm.
The truth is, Froyo,

I saw your role last night. I KNOW you're not innocent.

I wasn't sure if I wanted to make that public or try to lynch you for reasons related to your playstyle, but I suddenly changed my mind.
I wanted to know your role because you were part of a select group of people without an alibi. Accidentally I hit right.

So I'm sorry, it's already over. But honestly, I think you really played well this game. We will meet again in a future game :right:

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Ah kay, you're not what I thought you might have been... Still believable though.
Frozen Chosen what's your counter-wagon? :right:

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Okay, three pages between midnight and 9 in the morning... O_O
I targeted Eduarda because she spoke the most. I know this sounds counterproductive, but removing the talkative ones generally generates more conversation from the quite ones. I think she's spoken enough for now, and I wanted to hear more from the lurkers. I really don't think the immobilizer is that useful of a role, I feel that everyone's input is valuable, and silencing someone takes away from their usefulness.

The truth is, Froyo,

I saw your role last night. I KNOW you're not innocent.

I wasn't sure if I wanted to make that public or try to lynch you for reasons related to your playstyle, but I suddenly changed my mind.
I wanted to know your role because you were part of a select group of people without an alibi. Accidentally I hit right.

So I'm sorry, it's already over. But honestly, I think you really played well this game. We will meet again in a future game :right:

What the garbage?! How many investigative roles do we have in this game?! Look, I don't know why you would go out and say this, 1. You put yourself in danger.
2. Your target must have got switched by a bus driver or something. That's the only way I can see this happening, and I know there is a bus driver in the game.

kokirion

What the garbage?! How many investigative roles do we have in this game?! Look, I don't know why you would go out and say this, 1. You put yourself in danger.
2. Your target must have got switched by a bus driver or something. That's the only way I can see this happening, and I know there is a bus driver in the game.
hmm

it was a nice try, you passed the test for now.
I do have reasons to doubt your role, but I did not investigate you. 90% of the time scum drops their mask when they think it's over. I wanted to test it, to see if you would admit defeat like Viral did in TF2 if you're scum.
But you did not. That probably means you're not scum. It doesn't release you from suspicion either, since Pirates 2 I too have never dropped my mask even if my alignment was pretty much revealed, it's not impossible for scum to keep denying it, but for now... I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

kokirion

Froyo is not a confirmed townie right now, not in the slightest. But with this response, I do would take him off the list for now.
Leaving:

Sadia
DekuNut
The Hero of Legend
Kirino
A Link In Time

(I just noticed I accidentally replaced Sadia by Gumball in my earlier post)

5 players, and 5 non-townies.
I wouldn't say they're all scum, we're probably wrong about a few persons, but this list is bursting of scum.

Vote: Sadia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom