• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Avengers Mafia: Attack of the Cosmic Invaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
So 16 people alive
4 scum
1 SK type
Hero is Spiderman
Its still 50/50 ALIT. I mean why lynch Hero? We have about a 33% chance of hitting scum. Of course appearently Loki is the goon and thats Saddening. If Thanos was going to kill, there would be talk of a Helicopter. Im not quite able to read atm. But i want to know if anything special happened last night that anyone wants to share

Okay, Hero is obviously confirmed town, and I see no reason to suspect Linkdude, PatCat, or Vergo right now. They're all solid town reads for me after their softclaims. I'm going to look back at our other ten members. In a game of this size, there are probably four scum, so I reckon we have a 50% chance of hitting mafia or serial killer among them. Time to read up.

I think our mafia consists of people that haven't even had something as trivial as a FOS thrown their way yet. They've probably decided to all lay super low and only chime in now and then with "helpful" posts which actually lack any true scum-hunting substance. I've seen this strategy before and have taken part in it myself.

This is what made Green Lantern mafia such a slaughter - we all took a step back, dared the town to try to lynch us with no real "evidence", and laughed the entire time as townies labeled almost all us "too good of players to lynch without evidence" (of course I was the only one that ever got put on the hot-seat because Fused was in that game and that guy hates me for some reason).

My solution is a full re-read of the game. I want to find the commentators - the people who never present anything new of substance and only parrot and expand upon the ideas of others in a more eloquent way. It doesn't matter what they talk about or who they "defend"; I think our easiest mafia member to find resides there.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Btw, after last night I'm pretty confident in a Jamie lynch but we'll keep talking about things for now

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Jamie is Ant-Man, isnt he?

Lolololol, you mafia and Serial Killer types really want this Ant Man dead, don't you? Wonder who it could possibly be....

There is literally no point in keeping quiet when both the 3rd party faction and the mafia know about it now, as it does nothing but hurt the town because they're the last ones in the dark. There's probably a life timer on Ant Man's head now; I was hoping the lid wouldn't be blown off so early and that we'd take down a potential mafia Strongman or Roleblocker, but I'm not surprised this has happened so far. I hope our Doctor in this game is smart.

Not going to go into detail for now. If there's a fake counter-claim, I want to have specific information to provide that they can't possibly match. All I'll say is that I'm loving every minute of this so far and it's awesome to finally be able to put out all my thoughts in a game out on the table and not have to worry about the consequences right off the bat.

Okay, so out of ALL the people you could have silenced.... you chose the one person in this game that's been the most active? WTF?

Anyway, now that everything is out in the open and I feel like I don't have much longer in this game, it's time to take the nice guy gloves off. It's obvious our little "let's lynch based on 'evidence'" strategy isn't going to do much but get our Vigilante lynched. I think drastic measures are in order, unless we're going to lynch PatCat or LInkdude for no reason given their uncontested claims (I'm automatically suspicious of anyone who says that's a good idea today).

No, storm

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Hero misfired on Eduarda or got somebody good

Loki was sent for Antman

Ultron either has to recharge like a robot would or was roleblocked by someone

I still want to know about Viral and his night thoughts and maybe get more info about the goings on

Btw, after last night I'm pretty confident in a Jamie lynch but we'll keep talking about things for now

I wouldn't be surprised. From what I'm recalling off the top of my head, Jamie seems to fit the mold of what I've been talking about so far. I need to go read up and confirm this, however.

What do you think of the night scene, this is for everyone

I think it's hilarious, personally. Mafia tried to take down the same guy the Serial Killer did and even apparently tried to sweep it under the rug so no one would know about it. I hope the Janitor was like a one-shot and they can't use it anymore, lol.

Oh and the Spiderman bit was funny too, very clever.

Ultron either has to recharge like a robot would or was roleblocked by someone

I think Ultron either didn't send in a night action on time, or just decided not to kill. Makes me think it's one of our lower profile players as I don't see why they'd decide not to kill at this point in the game.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Also, I will elaborate but I still need my other question answered by people. What do you think of the night scene, this is for everyone
For the most part simple stuff. Maf failed at killing and cleaning the Ant-Man-a-man-man cuz commuter and either a doctor or an RBer.
Ultron was silent. Probably didn't try anything. Maybe one of our more inactive players?
HeroOfWebs silenced the one person between me and the highest post count ;)
I also think that someone targeted Spidey. The Michael Bay movie. Maybe a roleblock or something. Probably from the mafia, because the town seemed pretty confident to let us see what he would show us tonight. Apparently he forgot about Eduarda, so maybe the silencing was an accidental side effect? Would explain why nobody was silenced yesterday.
Thoughts on that idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom