• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Avengers Mafia: Attack of the Cosmic Invaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Fake vote: Everyone.

As for a real game post, when is the day supposed to end? It's today, right?

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
So wait; people are randomly voting PatCat even though Linkdude has a similar claim? Can we get a list of these people?
If you look at their actual posts, they're not random votes.
My point is, don't focuss too much on it, we can only guess about it at this stage of the game.
That's the whole point. You can't know anything for sure. You have to guess based on the information you're given...
Neutral means equal scum and town appeal, no read means I have nothing at all. That doesn't really make sense I guess, but it makes sense to my tired little brain.
That makes literally zero sense lol. Zero read means you don't have anything on them either way. Neutral means you don't have anything on them either way.

Regarding your recent post, day ends in four and a half hours at 10pm PST iirc.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
That makes literally zero sense lol. Zero read means you don't have anything on them either way. Neutral means you don't have anything on them either way.

Whatever :P I'm tired and sick right now, and my brain doesn't want to work properly.

Regarding your recent post, day ends in four and a half hours at 10pm PST iirc.

Thx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom