• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Avengers Mafia: Attack of the Cosmic Invaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Sorry ive had work meddling with my life. And frankly i have nothing to add, except i want to know Viral's night Action before i vote
Why Viral's? I'd understand if you'd asked for more about Eduarda (since LD mentioned her) or one of the claimers, but why Viral in specific?

...I'm going to stop trying to use quote tags manually, I can never get them right. :ananger:
You're putting the word "quotes" in lower case. Make them all caps. [ QUOTE ] [ / QUOTE ] without the spaces. Hope that helps :)

lmao what is this

can we get mafia the musical up in here
Hey Gummy
Do you wanna bus our scumbud?
Come on, lets act like we are town
It's close to the end of the day
He's dead anyway
Why go put this off?

That was terrible.
Vote: Me

I think these people would be the short list of today's lynch.
Sadia
Kokirion
Kirino
Mido
I don't have a problem with any of those rn, although I'm not sure which to choose. I'd need to go ISO a few people before I did that.

QUOTE]Out of the 4, I think I'm most suspicious of Mido (sorry mason bud :c). Though, really, it's annoying because I feel like even this lynch would give us a dead townie and no information tomorrow.[/QUOTE]
Wait, wut?

Also, Unvote

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
QUOTE]Out of the 4, I think I'm most suspicious of Mido (sorry mason bud :c). Though, really, it's annoying because I feel like even this lynch would give us a dead townie and no information tomorrow.
Wait, wut?[/QUOTE]
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
upload_2016-6-6_17-11-56.jpeg
upload_2016-6-6_17-12-9.jpeg
latest

IMG-440.jpg

latest

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
Wait, wut?
Just noticed there was an actual comment under the attempted post xD

Do you mean why I think we'll end up with a townie and no info? Because I'm not 100% convinced Mido is scum. At least not as much as I was with Linkdude. He's mainly just been inactive. And this inactivity would give us no leads tomorrow.

Or do you mean mason bud? Mido and I were mason buds in Pirates and we refer to that game a lot because that's what made us friends, and even what started the CCC xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom