• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Avengers Mafia: Attack of the Cosmic Invaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
So what was your plan here? Just post twice and leave for the rest of the day?

Sorry, still getting used to this 3 day thing. If I'm correct, there's only a little bit until the end of the day anyway.

What's the difference between neutral and no read?

Neutral means equal scum and town appeal, no read means I have nothing at all. That doesn't really make sense I guess, but it makes sense to my tired little brain.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
Thanks Gummy and Koki for telling me about his meta. That's what I suspected. Looking at Storm's meta alone makes me feel like he's town this game. But if we take out him, Linkdude and PatCat, I have no idea who to lynch.

But in all honesty, would I be so damn inactive if I were scum? I would at least play in a manner where I won't be questioned, or at least, not about that.
Koki, why bring this up. If you're busy, it simply means you're busy. It has nothing related to town or mafia and making it seem like this makes you look town doesn't make sense at all.

Eduarda

Oh wait Mido brought up a thing

Viral picked up on this as well, and I largely agree with the fact that this alone is not necessarily a scum tell. Still, if my memory is credible enough to go by, I recall you being slightly more commital with your votes and lynch approaches back in the heyday of masons. This worries me ever so slightly, but I cannot say that I trust my own judgment insofar as to take upon such a gambit.
Might as well just say. It's part of the meta change I mentioned waays back in Day 1. Being more open and lose this game basically. Not reading my posts 10 times before I post it, like I used to. So with that you get a lot of stupid posts like me giving an idea or asking a question and then taking it back a post later :P And changing my vote often without thinking of the consequences. Especially during the end of the day because we need to get things going. Why change my meta? It's just for this game. Just seeing if I like it better.

I like that Mido and HeroOfTime are providing early reads lists, and I don't find anything particularly questionable from their player placements.

I am a little uneasy about Sadia for posting so little this game, and for her suspicion of LG starting the Malon bandwagon when Sadia was the one who brought him to L-1. Other than that, I have lingering suspicions of kokirion and Kirino as I mentioned before.

Also, if anyone still has doubts about Linkdude and/or PatCat, they should bring them out now. There don't appear to be any counterclaims, so I'm inclined to believe them for now.

I'm heading out right now, and I won't be home before the end of the game day, but I'll do my best to check back on my phone from time to time.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
I suggest we either
A) extend the day
:cool: lynch Jamie
C) Lynch PatCat
Or
D) letcthe day end naturally

I like that Mido and HeroOfTime are providing early reads lists, and I don't find anything particularly questionable from their player placements.

I am a little uneasy about Sadia for posting so little this game, and for her suspicion of LG starting the Malon bandwagon when Sadia was the one who brought him to L-1. Other than that, I have lingering suspicions of kokirion and Kirino as I mentioned before.

Also, if anyone still has doubts about Linkdude and/or PatCat, they should bring them out now. There don't appear to be any counterclaims, so I'm inclined to believe them for now.

I'm heading out right now, and I won't be home before the end of the game day, but I'll do my best to check back on my phone from time to time.

Eduarda

I suggest we either
A) extend the day
:cool: lynch Jamie
C) Lynch PatCat
Or
D) letcthe day end naturally
As much as I wouldn't like this, I'm fine with lynching Jamie. I expected him to be more productive this game but he's been really really quiet and just plain hard to read. I'm not sure if he's busy or just not posting.

But Storm, why put PatCat as an option but not Linkdude?

My vote on PatCat stays. I understand softclaims and all, but it's easy to say "oh, I know this person is town." It takes a little more guts to say what Linkdude said, in my opinion. Or maybe I'm being stupid.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
or we could lynch you :)

On a serious note I don't want to lynch Jamie
I don't think an extension is needed

what do you mean "let the day end naturally" do you mean no lynch?
I mean we just sit here and letcthe votes accumulayed stay as they are for whoever gets lynched

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
I'm not so sure whether it is filled by mafia. Even if there's mafia on it, they didn't need to lead it to get it off the ground. So why try to push it? Maybe most of the mafia are in truth among those that did not vote. My point is, don't focuss too much on it, we can only guess about it at this stage of the game.

Fair point. Yet, I think it's a good place to at least start, this early in the game, it's still tough to discern what alignment each person has.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
I'm not sure if the Malon lynch is filled with scum, I see it as unlikely that they would put themselves on the same pot like that, but it is probably likely that there is one scum on it.

Eduarda

I'm going to take the liberty of removing myself, Gumball, Linkdude, PatCat, Storm, and Jamie from the list. As it seems like other players think these bunch have a more townlike vibe, and LD and PatCat just softclaimed.
Eduarda
Sadia
DekuNut
Ver-go-a-go-go
Storm
The Hero of Legend
LittleGumball
Viral Maze
Frozen Chosen
kokirion
Kirino
Linkdude74
PatCat

Mido
A Link In Time
HeroOfTime
Jamie

I'm going to bold people I think have been hot topics from the discussion
Sadia
DekuNut
Ver-go-a-go-go
The Hero of Legend
Viral Maze
Frozen Chosen
kokirion
Kirino
Mido

A Link In Time
HeroOfTime

I think these people would be the short list of today's lynch.
Sadia
Kokirion
Kirino
Mido

Do feel free to take someone out/add someone in.

Out of the 4, I think I'm most suspicious of Mido (sorry mason bud :c). Though, really, it's annoying because I feel like even this lynch would give us a dead townie and no information tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom