• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Avatar: The Last Airbender Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
So @Storm, you and Pendio both have Avatar themed... well... avatars. What do you have to say to the accusation that this may point to the both of you binge watching Avatar together, and then Pendio setting you up as the Godfather?
oh. every night we watch The Blue Spirit Episode of Avatar

Pen

The game is on!
Day 1 Current Vote Tally:
Storm - 1 (funnier6)
Mellow Ezlo - 2 (kokirion, EMIYA Shirou)
EMIYA Shirou - 1 (A Link In Time)
Miss Cucco - 2 (DekuNut, Eduarda)
Domozilla777 - 1 (Mellow Ezlo)
DekuNut - 1 (Storm)
A Link In Time - 1 (Bok of the Wild)

Not voting - Libk, Minish_Link, Domozilla777, Miss Cucco

With 13 players alive it takes 7 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Monday, July 24th 2017 at 11:00 PM CEST.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
I think that by the end of the day, if we don't find anyone to lynch, we should vote Miss Cucco. She(?) seems to have the least experience out of all of us. So I will keep my vote on her until I find someone better.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I think that by the end of the day, if we don't find anyone to lynch, we should vote Miss Cucco. She(?) seems to have the least experience out of all of us. So I will keep my vote on her until I find someone better.
I'm on break at work right now, and I think that's a pretty messed up reason to vote someone. She needs to get experience somehow. Her first game was a bastard game she was lynched day 1 in. Give her another day?

funnier6

Courage~

Yeah seriously, that's a terrible reason and I shall stand against lynching her day one. (Again)

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Pressure wagon. Stream train.
Trust me, she doesn't do well with pressure. Read day one of last game, where the same thing led to her lynch. She was town, but just freaked out because people decided to pressure her during the first day of her first game.
Why choose her over someone else?
And I agree with funnier, lynching her because she has the least experience isn't a good idea. Not only does it make it less fun for her because she was lynched day one of both her first two games, but it may make her less likely to come back. And, well... let's be honest, we need players.
Hm... So far you all look like scum to me.
Even me? :kawaii:

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I don't like this at all. I have a general policy to not lynch new players day 1 unless they do something truly suspicious, and while Miss Cucco said something that caught my eye, I wouldn't lynch her over it, and I definitely would not lynch someone just for being inexperienced. How else are they supposed to learn if we never give them a chance to play?

This isn't something I would normally expect you to say. It seems rather different from your usual playstyle.

IGMEOY

D

Deleted member 14134

Well everyones already beaten me to it but I'll say it anyways. I also disagree with what Eduarda said about lynching cucco. Like Deku said, she hasn't done well with pressure in the past. I feel like the point of what you said was to get a reaction from her anyways but I doubt it'd be very telling since she seems very inexperienced and doesn't really know how to react to things. She even didn't respond well to a joke vote which usually don't mean much or last.

@Miss Cucco I advise you read through some other games if you haven't already to get idea of some of the steps we usually go through. I'd recommend reading through Pendios last game, his sherlock mafia as that was the one I read through before I started playing. He's a link if you want to read it. https://zeldadungeon.net/forum/threads/sherlock-mafia-the-game-is-on.58071/

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Inexperience isn't much of a scumtell. The way that she reacted might not have been in the best light, but you've gotta remember that this is probably one of her first games. Day 1 in Mafia is full of false starts, so it wouldn't surprise me if she just took it seriously. Not every misstep needs to be an accusation.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Man, these past couple of games have gotten off to really active starts!

I agree with everyone else that lynching Miss Cucco due to inexperience isn't a good idea. Not only does it not allow her to actually get experience in a game, but it's a really weak reason to lynch someone that might potentially be a really helpful town role. I don't mind the idea of putting a bit of pressure on someone with a vote, but outright planning to lynch them if there's no other ideas because of their inexperience isn't the best move. I haven't played with Eduarda before, so I'm not entirely sure what to expect when it comes to play styles, but this along with the multiple changes of votes makes me a little weary.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I think right now, my biggest suspicion is on Eduarda. I don't question her vote on Cucco, since Cuccos reaction also caught my eye as a somewhat scummy reaction, it's her reasoning toward the vote that really makes me say nope. It is extremely easy to lynch new players day 1 when there's nothing to go on, because they're most prone to slip ups. Honestly, if we were to pick a lynch target right now, I'd pick Eduarda.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
I have to admit, My mind has been elsewhere. I'll try my best to be active

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom