• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Avatar: The Last Airbender Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
So @Storm, you and Pendio both have Avatar themed... well... avatars. What do you have to say to the accusation that this may point to the both of you binge watching Avatar together, and then Pendio setting you up as the Godfather?

Pen

The game is on!
Day 1 Current Vote Tally:
Storm - 1 (funnier6)
Mellow Ezlo - 2 (kokirion, EMIYA Shirou)
EMIYA Shirou - 1 (A Link In Time)
Miss Cucco - 1 (DekuNut)
Domozilla777 - 1 (Mellow Ezlo)
DekuNut - 2 (Storm, Eduarda)
A Link In Time - 1 (Bok of the Wild)

Not voting - Libk, Minish_Link, Domozilla777, Miss Cucco

With 13 players alive it takes 7 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Monday, July 24th 2017 at 11:00 PM CEST.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I just realized Pendio's avatars are always thematically appropriate when he mods games! In Pirates Mafia, he had a Davy Jones Avatar; in Sherlock Mafia, he had a Sherlock Avatar; And now he has an Avatar Avatar! I don't know what to do with this information...

funnier6

Courage~
Has anybody ever thought of having the first day be shorter than the other days? Cause really, nothing ever happens on day one anyway.

Pen

The game is on!
I just realized Pendio's avatars are always thematically appropriate when he mods games! In Pirates Mafia, he had a Davy Jones Avatar; in Sherlock Mafia, he had a Sherlock Avatar; And now he has an Avatar Avatar! I don't know what to do with this information...

Don't think I've ever actually had a Shelock avatar on here. Might have been my Doctor Stange avatar though. :)

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
Has anybody ever thought of having the first day be shorter than the other days? Cause really, nothing ever happens on day one anyway.
I remember at least one game which started with a Night 0. So we start off with one dead. But that's kinda sucky for the person who died because they don't get to play, so it's not used often.

And Day 1 is what we make of it. Some games had a really productive Day 1

Unvote: DekuNut
Vote: Miss Cucco

funnier6

Courage~
I remember at least one game which started with a Night 0. So we start off with one dead. But that's kinda sucky for the person who died because they don't get to play, so it's not used often.

And Day 1 is what we make of it. Some games had a really productive Day 1

Unvote: DekuNut
Vote: Miss Cucco

Well, if you say so, any particular reason on that vote?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom