• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Avatar: The last airbender, Favourite moments?

Avatar is probably my favorite Western cartoon ever. Favorite moments? Oh boy. Too many good ones. The finales of all 3 books are amazing, the opening episodes of Book 1 are also a joy, I like when Aang first meets with Bumi after being unfrozen, the introduction of Azula in Book 2, The Storm, Zuko Alone, the battle on that drill in Book 2, Tales of Ba Sing Se, the assassin Zuko hires in Book 3, Zuko and Aang dancing with dragons, Zuko reuniting with his uncle in Book 3. Too many highlights.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
It's so old that I can even remember favorite moments XD .
There was an episode involving two fish as Yin Yan if I remember right. One of them is killed by someone and hell breaks loose.
I've watched that episode 4 times. (It was aired 4 times on a channel???)

And I also remember an episode involving volcanic eruptions and a soothsayer. I've watched that episode multiple times too.

Favourite is that guy from right.

And I also remember an episode involving volcanic eruptions and a soothsayer. I've watched that episode multiple times too.
The fortuneteller episode made me laugh so much as a kid. It was the first episode I saw & is the reason I even watched the show.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
anything w/ general iroh, such a well done character

but also zuko in season 1 in scenes that revolve around him, it was the first time I've seen where the story has you rooting for the bad guy at times

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
Ooh! I love this show! I haven’t seen it for awhile, so I don’t really remember specific moments, but, if I remember correctly, the episode I remember most was the one where they visited the northern water tribe, and Sokka fell in love, right?? She died though, it was so sad, but one of the episodes I remember most of, it was a really good episode though, like all the episodes really lol

My favorite character will have to be Katara though :)

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Favorite character is probably Iroh.

Book 1 had both good episodes and weak episodes. Books 2 and 3 were pretty constantly strong.

Worst episode is the Great Divide.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom