• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Attempt to Be the Largest Thread in DGN History

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
Since when does great mean terrible? How did they find out about OHCO? Isn't it a private group?
Yes, and Private Groups are supposed to STAY Private.. but this is what Kyby said on my page:

81ugh.png

And certain people got access to the group somehow and everyone thought the group was a big deal... but oh well. There's no use dwelling on it.

Oh, and if you have time, can you go around and tell people to remove the cookies from their sigs? Here's "group list" courtesy of Mandy:

2llnfqv.png

Last edited:

Majora's Cat

How about that
Yes, and Private Groups are supposed to STAY Private.. but this is what Kyby said on my page:

81ugh.png

And certain people got access to the group somehow and everyone thought the group was a big deal... but oh well. There's no use dwelling on it.

Oh, and if you have time, can you go around and tell people to remove the cookies from their sigs? Here's "group list" courtesy of Mandy:

2llnfqv.png

I personally wasn't there, but the answer of who revealed the info should become pretty obvious if you snoop around. :>

^ I don't think that's something to be proud of... Believe it or not, some people are actually taking this "investigation" seriously.

...not me, of course. :yes:

I just got MM on the virtual console.Should i have gotton A rom instead?Anyway,its my second playing the game the first time i played i got to the Wood fall temple because it was my cousins Game.He lives really far away.Im at The Southern Swamp.Im playing while im on the computer.Lol

Last edited:

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I like :tektite: and :cucco: and :dog: and :keese: and :ganondorf: and :goron: and :zora: and :deku: and :zelda: and :stalfos: and :chu: and :wallmaster: and :cat: and :fairy: and :eek:ctorok: and :triforce:!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom