• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Attempt to Be the Largest Thread in DGN History

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
I am playing DS craft and creating a fort now.

Why? So many games that make me think of other games make me put that game down, and etc, so now I am calming my night down with Minecraft

Admire my crappy PS doodle I drew yesterday!
2qd7qki.png

If you didn't notice, it was unfinished... I'm hoping to finish it on Monday. (i.e. torso, coloring...)

all u gais r totes jelly :rolleyes:

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
Ugh, I hate Britian now. Art tasks on PC? USE PAINT.

But I am pro at Photoshop. I just make fail siggies in 10 mins and doodle on my tablet. Yes, tablet. Just hack and get PS for free

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
Looks like I've missed quite a bit...

do do do, do-do do dooo dooooo, do da do da dooooo, do,do,do,do da do dooo do, do-do do dooo doooo, da do-do da do do do, da, do do-do.

Last edited:

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
I agree with Erebea, you even told me....well I believe, I don't really want Ps, I just said I am thinking about it, serious don't tell people that, if you did hack Ps and got Ps for free, I wouldn't be happy I be mad at myself doing that

Last edited:

Keyari

翼のエルフ
I agree with both Ere and Josie. You really shouldn't publicly tell others that.... And it is wrong. I disapprove of hacking in general, but that's my own opinion. I mean, I'm dying to get PS, but I'm not going to hack for it. I would feel so much guilt... :sweat:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom