• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Attempt to Be the Largest Thread in DGN History

Jedizora

:right:
One day, Dabombster gave birth to a handi-capped child named Kenpari. Kenpari decided to be a Miley Cyrus and change his name to Kybyrian. Kybyrian was a speshul child, he didn't know how to read. In his stupidity, he gave birth to me. That was only one half of me. Mases then puked to create my second half. Soon Kybyrian reunited with a young girl named Nicole and they married. I was delighted to finally meet my real mother which Kybyrian met in Vegas and had a fun time with.

I then married Erebea and gave birth to PT, our demented child. We threw him out. Then me and Toeknee met up, cast black magic and made SinkingBadges. HOORAY
I have found the truth. This is a lie. http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/entry.php?1022-The-Mythos-of-Zelda-Dungeon this is what really happened.

Big Octo

=^)
Ganon_offers_Link_the_Triforce.png

Lol. Best thing I've ever seen.

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
Mordecai and Rigby and Regular Show? It is the best show on CN, Mostly because of a Billy and Mandy Feel, but it still isn't better than CN GLories

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom