• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Attempt to Be the Largest Thread in DGN History

Majora's Cat

How about that
One day, Dabombster gave birth to a handi-capped child named Kenpari. Kenpari decided to be a Miley Cyrus and change his name to Kybyrian. Kybyrian was a speshul child, he didn't know how to read. In his stupidity, he gave birth to me. That was only one half of me. Mases then puked to create my second half. Soon Kybyrian reunited with a young girl named Nicole and they married. I was delighted to finally meet my real mother which Kybyrian met in Vegas and had a fun time with.

I then married Erebea and gave birth to PT, our demented child. We threw him out. Then me and Toeknee met up, cast black magic and made SinkingBadges. HOORAY

I almost died from a high fever. I fainted from the intense heat when I went to Louisiana one summer.

Also, MC, you're SO random that it's contagious! :xd:

Jedizora

:right:
One day, Dabombster gave birth to a handi-capped child named Kenpari. Kenpari decided to be a Miley Cyrus and change his name to Kybyrian. Kybyrian was a speshul child, he didn't know how to read. In his stupidity, he gave birth to me. That was only one half of me. Mases then puked to create my second half. Soon Kybyrian reunited with a young girl named Nicole and they married. I was delighted to finally meet my real mother which Kybyrian met in Vegas and had a fun time with.

I then married Erebea and gave birth to PT, our demented child. We threw him out. Then me and Toeknee met up, cast black magic and made SinkingBadges. HOORAY
I' sorry, but this is not complete. I am not in it. Until I am, it is not the truth.

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer

This is wrong. You forgot about the part where PT had me and then you adopted me and then told me Djinn was my father. Add that and something to do with Jedizora and this is complete!~

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom