• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Attempt to Be the Largest Thread in DGN History

Okay Keyari, the question is

Angle A and Angle B are complementary angles. Find the measurement of angles A and B.

measurement of angle A= x degrees
measurement of angle B= 2x-75 degrees

I suck at math.

Keyari

翼のエルフ
Okay Keyari, the question is

Angle A and Angle B are complementary angles. Find the measurement of angles A and B.

measurement of angle A= x degrees
measurement of angle B= 2x-75 degrees

I suck at math.

Ok, so complementary angles means 90 degrees. So you have the two angles, and you're really coming up with an Algebra problem here. You're going to combine the two angles, and have them equal 90 degrees.

Example:

Angle 1= x
Angle 2= 5x + 10

Complementary means 90 degrees, again.
So you would make the problem into this:

x+5x+10=90

Add like terms and then divide to isolate x.

Answer!! But you still have to find Angle two by using the answer and what is either being deducted or added to the answer.

If you need more help, ask away. ;)

Last edited:
Hey guys can you figure out this Question: What is a Celia(wut)and what does it do?
Celia is a name... ._.
Unless you mean Ciela from PH, but everyone always gets the spelling wrong and it drives me crazy!

Oh, but... nerm. I'm mostly proud of my latest banner, so... I shall flaunt it. The thing that bothers me the most is some errors in cleaning up the pixelation... and I accidentally got some blue on her ears... but... nerm:
hay-linn_banner.png

Last edited:

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Celia is a name... ._.
Unless you mean Ciela from PH, but everyone always gets the spelling wrong and it drives me crazy!

Oh, but... nerm. I'm mostly proud of my latest banner, so... I shall flaunt it. The thing that bothers me the most is some errors in cleaning up the pixelation... and I accidentally got some blue on her ears... but... nerm:
hay-linn_banner.png
Well that's what it said in my science book....dang was going to take someone's answer and use it :P. Naw I already did it. But that signature look good.....I never knew how to do that

Celia is a name... ._.

hay-linn_banner.png

Is that Hay Linn from W.I.T.C.H.?

God.....I HATE that show. Its stupid.........
lolz, I never got into the show either, but I was more into reading the books. The stories from the books and the show are completely different--just the same characters and similar plot.

I'm guess you just be dissing because you're still mad at me for hating KH... :facepalm: You can't change me, Josie. Hating KH is almost as fun as hating Twilight. I got obsessed with hating on Twilight at one point. xD

Of course, I will help you on as many as you need. What be the problem?

Wait, are we hepling people with homework? Me wants to hepl too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom