• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Attempt to Be the Largest Thread in DGN History

Majora's Cat

How about that
I hated how team iLuminate lost. They deserved 1st place!

I know when a dance crew has talent, and trust me - Team iLuminate has members of the Season 3 runner-ups of America's Best Dance Crew in it. Not only are the members talented, but Team iLuminate is just 100% win.

Did you know that Albert Einstein married his aunt? I find that quite odd by my standards.

Hmm...? I thought he married his cousin Elsa Lowenthal... Psh, still odd, though, nonetheless.

Well, he also married a student of his, which is also kinda weird, I guess. :yes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, the more time you spend with someone whom you have known since your were a child, the less sexually attracted you become towards them.

Yeah, it would seem such is this case, especially if you become so close to someone like a sibling; things can get pretty awkward.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
I was going to help contribute to the longest thread in ZD history, but I have NO idea what the current conversation is about... (Marrying your cousin? What?) XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom