• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Attempt to Be the CRAZIEST Thread in DGN History.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Arin: M Arakawa! That's Minoru Arakawa for the people... This is Minoru Arakawa for the people who don't know ****ing **** about Donkey Kong. That don't know **** about Nintendo. He was the president of Nintendo of America until Reggie Watts took over. Sorry, not Reggie Watts. Reggie F-*burps*. Gosh, I'm so sorry. Reggie Fils-Aime. Reggie Fils-Aime, he's an AHHH! You know? Hey, we've had a... We've had a good time. We've had a couple laughs. We've share a few moments together. But, now it's time to say goodbye. Thank you. Thank you all for watching Game Grumps. Day after day. Week after week. Month after month, and soon to be year after year. Because We ain't going anywhere. We're gonna keep posting on your feed forever, and if you don't like it. Well, it's tough luck. Because, we're gonna keep doing it. If you don't like comedy really *mumbles* video games, if you don't like jokes. THEN YOU'RE **** OUTTA LUCK! BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT WE DO!
Jon: What are you doing in here?
Arin: Just mumbling.

videogamenerd10

Indigo Child
Arin: Dude, got a ****ing V-gun, dude!
Jon: Oh my god!
Arin: Yeah! (makes a machine gun noise)
Jon: Arin!
Arin: **** all of y'all!
Jon: Hey guys, you wanna see the rarest form of Arin Hansen having fun? Here it is!
Arin: ****in' go! Why aren't there people? ****ing eat my V-gun!
Jon: (laughs)
Arin: Yeah!
Jon: This is beautiful, it's captured on tape! You're having fun Arin, you know how to have fun!
Arin: (laughs)

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Jon: Thank you Allen and Dafster Kreft! The people who sent us this game. **** YOU! Next time on Game Grumps.
Arin: We're gonna **** them next time on Game Grumps?
Jon: You just read my mind.

tumblr_mlwm6qGApT1ql2603o1_500.jpg

Igos du Ikana

Maldorok
I just shipped my pants!!!!

[video=youtube;I03UmJbK0lA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=I03UmJbK0lA[/video]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom