• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Attempt to Be the CRAZIEST Thread in DGN History.

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
100th reply in this thread, and 101st post in this thread. I like cactuses more than people generally should.

I feel that my remark was quite underwhelming, so I'll make an alteration to it.

I FREAKIN' LOVE CACTUSES SOO MUCH THAT MOST PEOPLE CLAIM IT'S UNHEALTHY.

cactus%253Dyes.png

Last edited:
"And who is this pure pain? Lo, in the sapas of old time, legend of scald, of bard, of druid, cometh he not in greed, like Spring? O, thou water that art air, in whom all complex is resolved! Oh yes! Fill the churches with dirty thoughts! Introduce honesty to the white house. Write letters in dead languages to people you've never met! Paint filthy words on the foreheads of children! Burn your credit cards and wear high heels! Asylum doors stand open! Fill the suburbs with murder and rape! DIVINE MADNESS! Let there be ecstasy, ecstasy in the streets! LAUGH AND THE WORLD LAUGHS WITH YOU!"

joker.JPG

Vanitas Remnant

You've done it, Ventus.
Iowa, or Hell. They're both the same thing.
Power charging time...

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

H

H37I

seven go-karts got a tree pregnant and it gave birth to the theory of a gigantic quesadilla.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom