• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Attempt to Be the CRAZIEST Thread in DGN History.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
I asked my mom if we could cook s'mores in our backyard, but she had to check to see if it was legal in our area.
So she checked the rules of the Backyardigans.

tumblr_mifyecdcDe1r8x1sko1_500.png
[break][/break]Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
My pet walrus:walrus: just killed the neighbour's cat:cat:, while the Ice Cream man stood there and served Ice Cream to a homeless ostrich on the street.

I have a Nyan problem...

NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
How did the purple cross-dressing alien cross the freeway without getting smashed by insanely heavy loaded trucks with 37.56 wheels that were going 896 ft/decade sideways with kangaroo fed baby goldfish driving in the back seat?

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
I didn't never do a good math. Why would I ever know the light speed at which Jimmie spends his 10 dollars?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom