• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Atsuma's Artistic Designs

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
You're really great at drawing, I'm jealous.
Great? I wouldn't call that great. Lolz, but thanx.

You almost made her look like a female Link :lol: You are really good at drawing Ats! Even if it is in paint it is still very very good!
Did I? Naw, I am not good, not even average. Anyway, that drawing is not finalized yet, I will make the changes sometime in the future.

can you draw me something?

(: ?
Naw, I don't take requests. That drawing was just art from my story, nothing else. Besides, you're better off asking someone else.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
Ao, first you think that your stories are bad, and now you think that your art is bad! Open your eyes and see the truth Ao! You really need to know that many including me, can't draw as good as you do. I can't shade on paint no matter how hard I try, it always looks messed up. And I can't draw the hair as good as you. And also many many other things. You should be proud of your art work Ao. And once you get that picture of Vee completed, I'll try my attempt too. Right now I'm going to try sketching out the lines and stuff.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Ao, first you think that your stories are bad, and now you think that your art is bad! Open your eyes and see the truth Ao! You really need to know that many including me, can't draw as good as you do. I can't shade on paint no matter how hard I try, it always looks messed up. And I can't draw the hair as good as you. And also many many other things. You should be proud of your art work Ao. And once you get that picture of Vee completed, I'll try my attempt too. Right now I'm going to try sketching out the lines and stuff.
Thanks, I appreciate your comment. :P

Here are these pics I made during the morning. One belongs to Annabeth, the Shiek One, which is gorgeous, I just added the boots, the painting on her face and some shading, but give Annabeth/Zelda_8 all the credit. (I hope you post the original picture here as well, Annie, or in your thread, if you have one)

This is Annabeth's Shiek, looks freaking awesome, I really like it!!

2nlzdl0.jpg

This here is X-Sullivan, drawn from what info I got from his profile. I added some stuff to the bandana. I will draw a full body rendition later.

344bkn8.jpg

This is Poppy, who will be making her debut in the story soon, along with many other characters that have not been introduced or drawn.

1269v1w.jpg

This one here is none other than Pandora. I didn't recall her character so I went with this. She is wielding two daggers but Pandora gets a bow later in the story.

2qcqrnp.jpg

Last but not least we have Annabeth and Bugambilia.

16ium2s.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Eduarda

Yes, all credit does go to me :xd: No, half to you, and half to me. Anyways, guess I got a lot of characters to draw (as I have said many times before in MR)

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Here is a new Siggy I made. It's my first attempt at making something like this, so give me a break. The top part should be invisible, I dunno if it shows but it does for me, so I guess all is good. It's just an advertising siggy for the story I will work on.

Animation1.gif

Eduarda

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
That is really awesome Ao! It seriously looks really good :D You put a lot of detail into it! Also, Annabeth is a princess, and Artemys has a scar? For some reason it reminds me of Link and Tetra...

Anyways, you should continue making these kind of stuff. They look really good ^^ Just make sure that it's in the limit:

http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/showthread.php?15358-Zelda-Dugeon-Forum-Rules-and-Infractions

Yeah, I'll keep the size limit in mind if I ever make any others, I think I will. :P

Um yeah, Annabeth is a Princess, remember? For the lycan tribes, you yourself said so in one profile submission. I wont go into details now concerning her princess status for the upcoming story, but I can tell you that she wont always be looking like that, in her royal blue dress and crown. As to Artemys, I have plans for him as well, but I will let the story tell you all that instead of myself here. Yeah, he has a scar running vertically on his left eye. :P

Thanks, Annabeth. ^^

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I needed to update this thread with newer art, so here, these will do. These are characters for God Wars, a story I am writing. In the future I will include scenes from the story here as well, not just characters, but for now, I am afraid I will be posting this kind of art.

EllaRose.png

GretelFrida.png

GretelFridaWings.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom