• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Atsuma's Artistic Designs

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Plain and simple. I thought I'd make a thread for my stuff since the bug deleted the last one I made and other stuff as well.

Anyway...I am not too good working with photoshop but I will be bringing in some AotL story characters that look like the guy in my siggy. Perhaps someday I will upload some drawings, if I can manage to get those pictures to look good for scanning.

RadSiggy.png

That was simply done and took me but five or six minutes, I didn't do much but for a start I call that alright.

For now, see ya. :cool:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I hope the pic of Zelda shows up, I've never uploaded images to a post before.

Anyway, made her last night as I was working with some mugs. It's not much but I can do better if I take more time, I made her in 30 minutes or something.

I'll probably be working on some Zelda sprites, which I have never attempted before. I might sprite Zelda in Tetra form, Link, Aryll and Ganon. For now, this Zelda will do for my avatar, I am proud of her and myself. :P

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Those are pretty cool. I love the Zelda one. =P The Rad of Manthys one is awesome, too.

Thanks, Dark Princess, I was bored last night and so I worked on it a bit. I also did this today, a Vatti drawing on paint. Lol I am not too good drawing using the mouse but for laughs and kicks that is good, my sister got a good kick out of that one and so did I. :lol:

Tom

I like it, don't think it's awesome, though. It's pretty good, better than anything I'm able to make, and I'm sure that if you practice more, you'll turn out to be really good at this. I like that Vaati of yours a lot.

That Vaati is actually pretty good. I have yet to try to draw Vaati on paint. I think I'll do that some time. Drawing with the Lines and Curves tools on Paint is also a good way to start. You really don't have to do a lot of movement with the mouse that way. Its a lot easier and less time consuming.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Hey Mr Boiler! I didn't even know you had a graphics thread.

That Vatti is actually really good for a mouse drawing. My computer won't even let me draw with a mouse, so I can't say much for how hard it is to use one.

Haha, it's alright, nothing to shout about, just a simple drawing. I hope I can sprite Vatti and include him in the game as well, he can be a villain/boss.

I like it, don't think it's awesome, though. It's pretty good, better than anything I'm able to make, and I'm sure that if you practice more, you'll turn out to be really good at this. I like that Vaati of yours a lot.

Oh. it's far from being awesome, I've seen better ones and better people doing this kinda work in paint, like Epwna's Dodongo flaming Link...if it is a Dodongo, not sure. I'll tell ya what, though, I might keep on practicing and hopefully get better at it. Last night my love for Zelda intensified even more, so I started working on the mug and the Vatti drawing.

That Vaati is actually pretty good. I have yet to try to draw Vaati on paint. I think I'll do that some time. Drawing with the Lines and Curves tools on Paint is also a good way to start. You really don't have to do a lot of movement with the mouse that way. Its a lot easier and less time consuming.

Thanks, but it's not that good. I was just having fun attempting to create something that I had not done before. I rarely use the tools, rather I like using the mouse. I'll try using tools maybe in my next attempt at drawing...Zelda...no..Tetra. Tetra will be next.

And if you draw Vatti or anything else, let me know, and I shall be keeping an eye out as well.

Thanks everyone, really appreciate it. :P

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Excuse the Double post, I tried to edit the last one but it did not let me, guess it's been more than a month since I updated this thread. Anyway, nothing much, just a quick portrait from my coming story. Shiek is her name. I will be posting other similar character portraits in the future.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
But still the expression on the face is very, very good! I can only draw comics :lol:

If you say so, Vee, I know you can, you just don't want to, have a little faith in yourself, eh?

Anyway, here's your character for "The Darkness" I know you submitted her to wear pants and a cloak. I didn't give her the pants because I wanted to show off her muscular legs, lolz. Aside from that, the cloak is in the works as you can see, it is getting there. I still need some shading on the face and I need to work on other stuff as well, like her hair, eyes, and perhaps add something to her ears and arms and redesign those legs, make them look less muscular. I will also add a sword, of course, and maybe some daggers, but for now...that's what I got with the allotted time. Sorry, not too good with paint. :)

1sfgh2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom