• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Legend of Zelda Assist Trophy Design

ihateghirahim

The Fierce Deity
We've seen some interesting assist trophies from the SSB4 screenshots that are up right now. We've had Skull Kid along with Koume and Kotake, not to mention that Fairy-in-a-Bottle. What is one thing from Zelda you would turn into an assist trophy? What would it do? Be creative and put your answers below.

Fig

The Altruist
We've seen some interesting assist trophies from the SSB4 screenshots that are up right now. We've had Skull Kid along with Koume and Kotake, not to mention that Fairy-in-a-Bottle. What is one thing from Zelda you would turn into an assist trophy? What would it do? Be creative and put your answers below.

Ummmm, you do realize that the fairy-in-a-bottle is an item and Twinrova/Kotake and Koume are a stage hazard as Sakurai has stated.

Sakurai said:
Pic of the day. Hey look, a bottle!! This is a special item that can even heal fighters who have accumulated over 100% damage.
zlCfzRhWgV0TPe3BjB

Sakurai said:
Pic of the day. The twin grannies, Kotake and Koume, appear in Gerudo Valley! They're definitely up to no good.
zlCfzRk-LJQDNzE81r

Judging from his wording, the fairy bottle will most likely be replacing the Heart Container. When it comes to Twinrova/Kotake and Koume though, the fact they he is specifically that Kotake and Koume are found in the Gerudo Valley stage can mean that they are stage hazards are probably the ones behind the burning of the bridge. So no, only Skull Kid is the only one Zelda-related item that is an Assist Trophy. If anything, the only other Zelda-related item that can an Assist would be Tingle as he appeared in Brawl. I'm sure there are other items/people from the Zelda universe that can be a potential AT, but I will look more in depth later tonight.

Zurriel

BeStrongandofgoodCourage!
I was just about to point that out Fig...WAIT I GOT IT, Elzo should be an assist trophy, when he appear the player could wear him like a cap! There would need to be a time limit in which you have to grab someone, then -if you manege to grab someone- he would shrink them down to the size of a Minish! If you fail to do so in the time, he should get mad and peck you on the head a few time before he leaves the stage! Creative enough for you?

Zurriel

BeStrongandofgoodCourage!
like the cloud in mario kart
Not the example I would have used, but yeah like that. Save for I don't think Elzo should shrink you if you fail, because that would kinda suck if you were facing someone like Sonic who could just run away when you pick Elzo.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Any character that isn't Ganondorf.

I'm leaning more towards a friendlier character due to already having enemy Skull Kid appear as an assist. I'll say Impa, probably from Skyward Sword, doing what assist trophies do best; run around the stage and attack wildly.

Also, we mustn't forget about the Phantom seen in one of Zelda's initial screens.

SAKURAI, what is this? You must address it!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom