• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ark's Graphics/Avatars

David

But you called me here...
I don't want to be rude... But this next competition is about Avatars, not Signatures. Your entry looks pretty great though!

David

But you called me here...
Oh, I thought you were doing a submission for GCC. I didn't realize that it was just for MM fan art. I misread your post. Sorry.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Voodle I will request something here because youn have improved a lot and I want to keep you busy :P Currently I'm making requests at more threads because I gather wallpapers/large banners made by others and put them in my gallery at my site so others can see the work of the great ZD artists :D
Can you make me a large banner size 500 x 500 OoT themed? I will leave everything else up to you. You may choose what background and characters you use. The only thing I really want you to add in it are Saria and adult Link and whatelse you wanna add -like I said before- is completely up to you. Surprise me! Owww, will you also add your username in it? Not large and preferable in a corner but clear enough for others to see it was made by you. Take your time, no hurries!

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Voodle I will request something here because youn have improved a lot and I want to keep you busy :P Currently I'm making requests at more threads because I gather wallpapers/large banners made by others and put them in my gallery at my site so others can see the work of the great ZD artists :D
Can you make me a large banner size 500 x 500 OoT themed? I will leave everything else up to you. You may choose what background and characters you use. The only thing I really want you to add in it are Saria and adult Link and whatelse you wanna add -like I said before- is completely up to you. Surprise me! Owww, will you also add your username in it? Not large and preferable in a corner but clear enough for others to see it was made by you. Take your time, no hurries!

I think i'm a bit late. Sorry Vee. D:

Here are somethings I made about 10 minutes ago.

phantomn.png

ootlink.png

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Myeh. I havent used GIMP in a long time, but due to my recent pokemon fandom, here are two sigs featuring two of my favorite pokemon. (I have alot of favorites :P)

dialgagimp.png

alakazame.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom