• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Are You Psyched for Skyward Sword?

J

Julz626

im so excited 4 SS! everytime i think about how i pre ordered it and will get it on the first day i get all smiley :)

Oh yeah, I always get pyched for a new Zelda game, but I'm even more pyched for the motion controls of this one. It's probably because I'm stuck with Wind Waker as my only Zelda console game that's actually new graphics wise (I'm not hating on OoT and MM).

I'll have you know that the day I saw the trailer I phoned everyone I knew and I even made plans with people for the day it comes out!

When I got to school I told everyone I saw ( Even if I didn't know them ) About The 1:1 sword battling.

So ... Yes I'm very psyched

My expectations area more realistic this time compared to my hype for Twilight Princess. I thought it was gonna be the best game ever created. With this I have a feeling Nintendo is making this game with that Nintendo charm, and focusing on density of gameplay, plus the new dungeon field layout. Just those three things make me think this game will be excellent. It may not be the best game ever but I think it'll defiantly be worth my time and money. This is the game I hope brings them back to their glory days of exciting new innovative Zelda with creative twists exploding from every game disk orphis!

Good luck Skyward Sword! I am cautiously very optimistic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom