• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Are You Psyched for Skyward Sword?

A

Anaribia

Is this even a valid question? Of course I am! This storyline is going to be epic!

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
Well... FIRETRUCK YEAH!!!!!! I'M SO PSYCHED I'M GONNA EXPLODE EEEE!! gotta play zelda games to pass time!! 0_0

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
I'm definitely excited for this game. I put it on pre-order back at the beginning of August. :D I can't wait for SS!

I think Skyward Sword is the Zelda game I've been waiting for since 2003. It looks amazing with a lot of personality. It sounds like it'll be packed with content, and the motion controls look really fun; sword fighting will finally be more interesting! The story is very intriguing and I really wish it came out tomorrow...

Hell yeah!

Aesthetically, it's exactly what I've wanted. The art-style looks gorgeous. The Wii Motion Plus looks fun, and they've implied the game will be harder. Provided the difficulty and linearity are what I want, this could be one hell of a Zelda game and might be in my top favorites of the series. With Nintendo's current trend of creating more hardcore titles, I wonder if they're doing the same with Skyward Sword or not... Anyway, yeah, definitely psyched. I'm very hopeful, and I doubt they'll screw it up. :)

J Oh

Hylian Alchemist
I don't know, the more I think about it, the more I feel I'm gonna be disappointed. I'm not a huge fan of motion controls. Maybe if they made a non-motion version I'd be happier.

I've already got it pre-ordedred (and I never pre-order stuff)
I'm the same. I don't pre-order things. I don't know if I'll be able to pre-order it this time, since I'm not sure if I'll have enough money but I'm definitely going to if I can. I want this game ASAP. :bleh:

I don't know, the more I think about it, the more I feel I'm gonna be disappointed. I'm not a huge fan of motion controls. Maybe if they made a non-motion version I'd be happier.
I'm not trying to convince you if you don't like them, but I'm just curious which games with motion controls have you played? Some of them are terrible, but there are good ones like Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, Other M, etc. Wanted to know if you've gotten a taste of the "good" examples yet or not. ;)

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I'm the same. I don't pre-order things. I don't know if I'll be able to pre-order it this time, since I'm not sure if I'll have enough money but I'm definitely going to if I can. I want this game ASAP. :bleh:

Feel sorry for you. I pre-ordered it on a good deal. Best Buy had a deal of buying two games and getting a 25 dollar gift card. So my brother got me Halo Reach and Metroid Other M. On top of that, I got another 20 dollar gift card just for pre-ordering Halo Reach. Then he pre-ordered us two Skyward Swords for another 25 dollar gift card. He keeps the gift card and I get 12.50 off my Skyward Sword. I owe him money for those games but I already paid him back for Other M, and owe him 19 dollars for Reach, and some more for Skyward Sword, even less when he comes back from Washington and New York. So I have enough time to pay him back. YES!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom