• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Animal Crossing Are you looking forward to crossover content in AC:NH?

Threads relating to the Animal Crossing series.

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
I really would like cross over stuff but Nintendo seems to have a "less is more" attitude lately so I'm not getting my hopes up.

I love the custom design thing, so I'm making my own crossover content all the time. What I really want them to do with that game has nothing to do with the crossover. I want them to make it possible to change the Island Rep.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
I think Nintendo has potential to do crossovers really good. Just look at Mario and Rabbids. They also on the other hand did the Zelda and Skyrim thing so idk. But yeah, animal crossing is very crossover friendly like the past has proven.

I could really see the Star Fox gang move in to a village.

We currently have a Pocket Camp X New Horizons event going on now at the ATM.
But other crossover events would be quite nice I agree.

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
Yeah, I think more content like that is always a good thing. It encourages players to return to Animal Crossing, and also helps others discover franchises they might not know about or would have otherwise checked out. It's weird to think as Animal Crossing, a game that was somewhat niche in the past, to be the one that might introduce other series to players, but with its sales on the Switch, it will likely have some influence on the market for other series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom