• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Are You a Roller or a Walker?

Do you Walk or Roll?

• Walk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Roll

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

caleb11roy

Hero of Rhyme
When traversing Hyrule, do you prefer to joyfully walk, or do you roll all over the damn place?

I myself love to roll... I rock and roll!! :D

Lemme know!

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
I walk everywhere in Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask, what with the mass amount of screams done when rolling in those titles. In the later 3D games, I give rolls more frequent use.

I walk in every game aside form Wind Waker, the rolling in other games has always felt slower to me aside from Wind Waker which felt faster than walking but maybe thats because Link was so small that he felt slower... And as well with OoT3D, walking as Link feels sooooo smooth its almost orgasmic so i'll never pass that up for rolling <3

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm more of a superslider/megaflipper myself, but I'll backwalk/sidehop if it's Ocarina of Time or Majora's Mask, roll if it's Twilight Princess and dash if it's Skyward Sword.

There are benefits to walking/running, however oftentimes rolling is the faster method of foottravel.

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
I walk the first time, while I'm exploring. Once I'm comfortable with my surroundings and know exactly where I want/need to go, I'll backwalk/sidehop in OoT, or dash in SS. I'm terrible at supersliding...

Zorth

#Scoundrel
If we are talking most speed efficient then it's rolling for most games, and yes I do that as much as I can. Although OoT and MM are kind of special, In those games I backpedal/side hop everywhere, It's even more efficient than using the bunny hood I think. I just take a while to see where I need to go, make the approximate measures in my head when I need to turn/change course and I just run backwards. ;)

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I walk/roll in OoT, until I get Epona. Any other game, I walk or roll depends if I have some place to get there in matter of minutes or just for calmness. In TP, I walk, until Epona comes to my rescue for walking so much.:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom