• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Are You a Extrovert or Introvert

Zorth

#Scoundrel
I'd say mostly extrovert, for the most part I really like going out with friends and/or meeting new people however I do have my little group of close friends I always go out with and wouldn't want to do so with anyone else, my best friends are kind of my reassurance that I'm going to have fun that night even if the new people I met turn out to be boring or the club/party is just a waste while if I was with a different group I could pretty much waste an entire night while I could've done something else more fun but for the most part I'd rather go out than be alone. Although I can fluctuate quite a bit for reasons I haven't figured out yet, some days I just want to be left alone and can't be bothered to talk/interact with anyone for no particular reason. I can still feel like going out, taking a walk or doing a session at the gym but just not interacting with other people.

Not Take Mirror

Sage of Ice
I am an introvert, surprisingly. When I was little, I was actually very outgoing, and I absolutely loved meeting people. My innocent nature may have worked in my favor a bit because meeting people as a preschooler is a lot different than as a highschooler, ha... But... that social butterfly I used to be soon shattered, as I got bullied to no end from kindergarten throught my freshman year. It got so bad, every grade in a K-8 school knew who I was and would pick on me... yes, a fifth grader got bullied by third graders...

I ended up leaving that school--a private school--to a public middle school after fifth grade. However, I was so socially and emotionally damaged after my previous school, I had no friends, not really... I met someone at an ice cream social who "befriended" me like a preschooler would: "hey, wanna be friends?" That girl ended up becoming my arch nemesis... I lost faith in going up to people I don't know and talking to them pretty quickly after that...

I will converse with some people who sit around me in class, maybe... but only if they open up to me first. Am in chemistry class right now, and the girl I sit next to--I've sat here all school year--I have not conversed with her once... I just... can't. I'm too damaged, can't bear any more judgement, whatever.

But, to people I know, to my small little group of friends... I'm as talkative--as hyper as can be... when I want to be.

Same here, middle school was traumatic for me socially. After that, I kinda just shut down socially. I'm very introverted now but I didn't use to be that way. I was quite extraverted as a young child.

I'm very much an introvert. I find it emotionally exhausting to be around more than two or three people at a time. I actively avoid leaving my house whenever humanly possible. I hate having face to face discussions with people. I really REALLY hate parties. But I like chocolate milk, so it's all good. :I

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
I used to be pretty introverted. Now I'm whatever I decide I have to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom