• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Are You a Extrovert or Introvert

Kybyrian

extrovert holla

Used to be more of an introvert though. I think all introverts want to be some sort of extrovert on the inside.

I love to socialize and go out and do stuff and be vocal around friends and people I've never met, best thing ever.

Last edited:
I'm an introvert; I have been such for nearly my whole life. I have Social Anxiety, so one might conclude that it's not so much that I like being alone as it that I have no choice, because of my SA. However, that is not entirely true. I'd say that even without my SA, I'd still keep to myself and enjoy a solitary lifestyle. Screw this, I hate people... :J

Last edited by a moderator:

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I'm an introvert. Maybe I'm a little bit of an extrovert, but I'm pretty sure I'm an introvert.

I like to hang out with friends but I don't really like meeting new people.

Last edited:

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Well both, but mostly extrovert. I'm terribly talkative towards my friend and also to be honest, I don't like being around with my friends IRL. It just seems odd.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I'd say I'm half and half, really. If I'm too much alone, I crave company, if I'm too much around people I crave to be alone. I can both be good at talking to new people, but I can also stumble awkwardly through the conversation, struggling to find anything to say. Silence feels comfortable for me in some situations, painfully awkward in others. Conversation is welcome sometimes, disruptive in others.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I'm kinda both, though I probably lean more towards the introvert side. I'm not shy, I just simply enjoy my alone time.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Can I be both? o_O

The thing is, it all depends on who I'm with.

I am terribly shy around people I do not know, especially adults. Oh, my goodness. I can't stand talking with an adult I don't know. I hate, hate, hate when I have to purchase something and speak with the salesclerk. And I don't like having big groups of people, unless I know everyone in the group personally. When I'm by myself, I feel so very lost and I can't talk to anyone. I hate going to big events. And I generally prefer to spend time alone – I rarely get together with my friends outside of the school day, preferring video games, writing, or other solitary activities.

However, as soon as I get to know someone, I exhibit EXTREMELY extrovert qualities. It's funny – suddenly, when I'm surrounded by friends, I'm no longer shy, and I'm much more willing to meet new people. I talk very loudly when I become excited, and my sister gets very embarrassed and scathingly points it out, but if I'm with friends, I don't care. I really don't. I'll giggle and laugh loudly and scream and go on rants about Zelda, and I don't care what others think.

After reading the Wikipedia entry, I'm even more confused. I like most of those introvert activities: I'm an avid writer and reader, and I prefer close friends than meeting new people. I really hate parties and only go if it's with a good friend. But I'm not so sure – I'm terribly outgoing when in a group of people I know well. Maybe I'm that third one – ambiversion?

Ah, whatever. I have no idea.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Introverted at times, but I'm usually an extrovert, especially when drinks are involved.

I was terribly shy as a kid, but I feel like I've effectively busted out of that shell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom