• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Are the Carpenters in OoT Gay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master

Upcoming
Oh my god , I thought i was the only one who got scared from it . When the carpenter said that , i kept on reading that sentence over and over and over.....

Satsy

~~SaturnStorm
I don't think they're gay, but they are kinda girly. It's to get across the whole 'man's work is too hard' attitude they all seem to share. One complains about how his delicate soft hands have become calloused from his job, they all skip about (that ain't running, that's full-on skipping, hands up and all), and later they wind up captured by the 'rude' Gerudos having decided that they wanted to explore new job opportunities. Very effeminate men, though not necessarily gay.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Hmm...I can see them being gay. I've always used the term "queer", as in different or weird, to describe them. Back in 1998 when I was 3, I didn't know what "cute" meant, so I thought it was a compliment (which it indirectly IS). Now, however, I think there is a 60-40 chance of them being gay. After all, they likely inspired the fairy-girl named Tingle. Hahaha.

KratosFan

JUDGEMENT!
well, i dont know for sure, but he could mean cute like "child cute", for example when someone sees a baby they will say it's "cute" but it doesn't mean they are sexually attracted to them. although it could mean he wants to take link behind the potion shop, but i don't think they would put that in a children's game.... and then i remember the great fairy

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
Honestly, I think this thread is completely unnecessary. I think we are all mature enough to know that there is not going to be an answer to the OP's question and I'm sure we all know this thread might be a little inappropriate. I think 3 pages of this is enough.

Thread Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom